Global Jewelry, Watches & Accessories industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value , and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global jewelry, watches & accessories market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
– The Jewelry, Watches and Accessories market includes gold jewelry, silver jewelry and other precious jewelry like diamonds, platinum, precious stones (sapphires, emeralds and rubies), pearls (natural and cultured) and semi-precious stones (e.g. quartz, opal, topaz, amethyst, coral etc.), fashion jewelry (non-precious jewelry), hair accessories, belts, hats, gloves, scarves, sunglasses and ties, plus watches.
– The market is valued at retail prices, and all currency conversions are performed using constant average 2015 exchange rates.
– The global jewelry, watches & accessories market had total revenues of $481.5bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.3% between 2011 and 2015.
– Clothing, footwear, accessories and luxury goods specialists accounted for the largest proportion of sales in the global jewelry, watches & accessories market in 2015. Sales through this channel generated $108.6bn, equivalent to 22.6% of the market’s overall value.
– Economic instability, social unrest, armed conflicts and threats of terrorist attacks in key luxury shopping destinations, together with the turmoil on the global foreign-exchange markets may hamper the growth in the luxury segment going forward.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global jewelry, watches & accessories market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global jewelry, watches & accessories market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key jewelry, watches & accessories market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global jewelry, watches & accessories market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
– What was the size of the global jewelry, watches & accessories market by value in 2015?
– What will be the size of the global jewelry, watches & accessories market in 2020?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global jewelry, watches & accessories market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– How large is the global jewelry, watches & accessories market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Table of Content: Key Points
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Geography segmentation 2
What is this report about? 32
Who is the target reader? 32
How to use this report 32
Global Jewelry, Watches & Accessories 33
Market Overview 33
Market Data 34
Market Segmentation 35
Market outlook 37
Five forces analysis 38
Jewelry, Watches & Accessories in Asia-Pacific 45
Market Overview 45
Market Data 46
Market Segmentation 47
Market outlook 49
Five forces analysis 50
Jewelry, Watches & Accessories in Europe 57
Market Overview 57
Market Data 58
Market Segmentation 59
Market outlook 61
Five forces analysis 62
Jewelry, Watches & Accessories in France 69
Market Overview 69
Market Data 70
Market Segmentation 71
Market outlook 73
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349