This quarterly issue report provides a review of news and analysis for the infant nutrition industry, covering the October-December 2017 period. Market News includes: Lactalis has been hit by a salmonella outbreak at its Craon plant leading to a worldwide recall affecting 83 countries; Nestlé and Mead Johnson report growth in Mexico; in the US, Plum, Sprout and Fresh Bellies have launched innovative meals ranges; between October and December the Chinese FDA had approved 18 batches of infant formula brands, and we list them all;
Danone has established a strategic regional partnership with the e-commerce platform Lazada for the sale of its infant nutrition products in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand; in Germany, the baby food category has grown, although sales of milks are lagging.
Click here for sample report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/3090612-baby-nutrition-insights-issue-34
Top Companies mentioned
The a2 Milk Company
Alter Farmacia SA
Bega Cheese Limited
China Huishan Dairy Holding
Koninklijke DSM NV
Dairy Goat Co-operative (NZ) Ltd
Baby Nutrition Insights Industry Major Outlook
Agusha has once again been voted Russia’s favorite brand of baby food; in the UK, baby formula volumes crashed by 9.3% in 2017 in the wake of hefty price rises; breastfeeding rates in Algeria are exceptionally low; Nestlé has begun exporting its Nan brand manufactured in Mexico to African countries, including Cameroon and the Ivory Coast. In Company News, this issue provides part year financial results for multinational and local players, reports on production expansion in the infant formula sector, and provides an insight into new joint ventures and partnerships, as well as merger and acquisition activity.
Baby Nutrition Insights – Competitive Analysis
Key players are making innovative developments in Baby Nutrition Insights industry. The same will help in improving the market performance. Heavy investments are made by major players in the R&D sector
– Arla Foods Ingredients has unveiled a new range of whey protein-based complementary foods. The range claims benefits for gut health, allergy management, healthy growth and bone development.
– Nestlé has begun exporting its Nan brand manufactured in Mexico to African countries, including Cameroon and the Ivory Coast.
– The Bemores infant formula joint venture between Blackmores and Bega Cheese has been terminated two years after it was first established, following disappointing sales.
– In the Chinese market Nestlé has succeeded in gaining registration for a number of additional brands ahead of the January 1, 2018 deadline. These brands are S-26 and Nan SMA BabyNes, all manufactured in stages one to three at its Swiss factory, and Nan 3 manufactured at the local Nestlé Shuangcheng plant.
– Canada: Oat with banana & mango is a new variety of baby cereal recently made available under the Nestlé Gerber brand for infants aged eight months and over.
For Detailed Reading Please visit @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/3090612-baby-nutrition-insights-issue-34
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available.
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349