Global Online Retail industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Click here for sample report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/3079897-online-retail-global-industry-guide-2018-2022
Online Retail Major Outlook
– The online retail market includes all sales within each category listed below, provided they take place over the internet, where the payment does not occur in-store on a later occasion. Data is included irrespective of whether the vendor is a pure-play internet company or the online offering of a bricks and mortar retailer.
– Apparel retail includes menswear, women swear and children swear.
– Electrical & electronics retail includes communications equipment, computer hardware & software, consumer electronics, household appliances and photographic equipment.
– Food & grocery retail includes food, drinks, household products and tobacco.
– Footwear includes men’s, women’s and children’s footwear.
– Home & garden products includes gardening & outdoor living, home improvement and homewares.
– Any other retail market segments include only the sub-markets named.
– The global online retail sector generated total revenues of $929.8bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.2% between 2013 and 2017.
– The electrical & electronics retail segment is the sectors most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of $297.6bn, equivalent to 32% of the sector’s overall value.
– The performance of the sector is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 13.4% over 2017-2022, which will drive the sector to a value of $1,740.8bn by the end of 2022.
Online Retail – Competitive Analysis
Key players are making innovative developments in Online Retail. The same will help in improving the market performance. Heavy investments are made by major players in the R&D sector
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five online retail market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five online retail market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key online retail market players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five online retail market with five year forecasts
– Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
For Detailed Reading Please visit @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/3079897-online-retail-global-industry-guide-2018-2022
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available.
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349