Android users, who are looking for a way to backup their device SMS, contacts, music, photos and other files on their computer, will welcome the new Droid Transfer app released by Wide Angle Software.
Droid Transfer is Windows Application, which works alongside a free Android application, Transfer Companion, providing the ability to manage and transfer content between Android and a computer through a local WiFi network.
The main Droid Transfer app features:
- Save and Print Android phone SMS and MMS conversations to PC, including attached media such as images, videos and emojis. Messages can be saved as PDF, text and html files.
- For those with an iTunes music collection, Droid Transfer will Sync iTunes to their Android Phone. Music can also be transferred directly to and from an Android device and a PC.
- Export Contacts and Calendars from an Android device to a relevant contacts/calendar app on a user’s computer.
- Android Phone photos can be wirelessly managed through a PC. Backup, view and delete Android Photos through a PC.
- View and save an Android device’s call-logs to computer.
- Use Droid Transfer’s file manager to enable use of the device as an external hard drive. Copy files to PC, add folders and files from PC, or move and delete files.
- Intuitive interface, and completely wireless transfers.
Droid Transfer is currently priced at $20.00 for a lifetime license that a user can activate on up to 2 computers. A purchase of Droid Transfer is a one-time secure payment (no subscriptions) and comes with a 30-day money back guarantee.
Wide Angle Software believes software should be easy to use, look good and above all be useful to a wide range of consumers. The company has more than 12 years of experience in application development, and specializes in iOS, Android, Windows and Mac software for managing and backup of digital media, as well as file and document management.
Company Name: Wide Angle Software
Contact Person: Maya Benson
Email: Send Email
Phone: +44 1785 606145
Address:St. John\’s House Weston Road
Country: United Kingdom