“The Changing Nature of Business Travel”, report provides an in depth analysis on the key industry trends in business travel for 2018, offering an insight into both business travelers and industry players.
Increased business confidence, trade and a better outlook for both the US and the Eurozone are expected to boost the demand for business travel. Yet, technology and demographic changes are transforming business travel. As the needs of business travelers are becoming increasingly complex, and technology is revolutionizing the industry, companies are urged to adapt and innovate.
– International departures for business purposes are expected to increase by 5.4% in 2018 from 157.7 million in 2017 to 166.3 million in 2018 as a result of the improving economic landscape worldwide.
– Industry executives globally travel more for business rather than leisure
– China ranks first both as destination and as source market for business travel
– Technology such as artificial intelligence and digital security, but also the rise of the sharing economy, the growing importance of millennials in business travel and the popularity of bleisure trips are expected to entirely transform the business travel landscape.
Reasons to buy
– This case study provides readers with insight into the key trends and developments in business travel for 2018, as well as key suggestions for meeting the rapidly changing needs of business travellers across cohorts. Therefore, it allows clients to develop an informed strategy for effectively tapping and growing within the business travel segment.
Table of Content: Key Points
What is Business Travel?
Business Travel Flows in 2017
The Key Components of Business Travel
Insight into Business Travelers
What Amenities are Important for Business Travelers?
In Focus: Business Executives
Key Players in Business Travel
Business Travel Trends
The Sharing Economy
Security and Cyber Threats
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349