The late-stage chronic kidney disease (CKD) – Induced Hyperparathyroidism, Hyperphosphatemia, and Hyperkalemia market is expected to undergo significant growth over the next ten years across the seven major markets (7MM) covered in this report (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan). The main driver of this expansion will be the dramatic increase in disease prevalence. According to primary research, has determined that there is a high level of unmet need remaining for CKD patients. Despite the launch of new agents, expects significant opportunities to remain for developers of drugs with novel mechanisms of action. The challenge for new entrants will be getting a foothold in the dialysis care setting; in this regard, anticipates that partnerships and agreements between manufacturers and dialysis centers will continue to be a key strategy to maintain dominance in this market.
This report will specifically focus on three major CKD-induced comorbidities: hyperparathyroidism (HPT), hyperphosphatemia (HP), and hyperkalemia (HK). The major barrier to CKD market growth over the 2016-2026 forecast period is the loss of patent exclusivity of major drugs in the HPT, HP space. However, the decline in sales will be countered by the launch of pipeline contenders, particularly Amgen’s Parsabiv (etelcalcetide), and Ardelyx’s tenapanor, which will aid global sales growth throughout the forecast period. Lastly, the arrival of new HK agents with preferable onsets of action, effectiveness, and safety, along with reduced compliance-associated issues, will steal significant market share from SOC HK therapies.
– Overview of CKD, including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment guidelines.
– Annualized Late-Stage CKD-Induced Hyperparathyroidism, Hyperphosphatemia, and Hyperkalemia therapeutics market revenue, annual cost of therapy and treatment usage pattern data from 2016 and forecast for ten years to 2026.
– Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, clinical trial mapping and implications for the Late-Stage CKD-Induced Hyperparathyroidism, Hyperphosphatemia, and Hyperkalemia therapeutics market.
– Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different phases, emerging novel trends under development, and detailed analysis of late-stage pipeline drugs.
– Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global Late-Stage CKD-Induced Hyperparathyroidism, Hyperphosphatemia, and Hyperkalemia therapeutics market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to –
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline. Additionally a list of acquisition targets included in the pipeline product company list.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global T2D therapeutics market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global T2D therapeutics market in future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the performance of various competitors.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track drug sales in the global T2D therapeutics market from 2016-2026.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 6
1.2 List of Figures 8
2 Executive Summary 9
2.1 Combined Sales for CKD-Induced Hyperparathyroidism, Hyperphosphatemia, and Hyperkalemia to Double by 2026 10
2.2 A Continued Focus on Improving the Compliance and Safety of Phosphate Binder Drugs 12
2.3 Novel Therapies Finally Begin to Address Long-Standing Key Unmet Needs in Hyperkalemia 13
2.4 IV Calcimimetic, Parsabiv Expected to Revolutionize the Treatment of Dialysis-Dependent Hyperparathyroidism Patients 14
2.5 What Do Physicians Think? 14
3 Introduction 16
3.1 Catalyst 16
3.2 Related Reports 17
4 Disease Overview 18
4.1 Etiology and Pathophysiology 18
4.1.1 Etiology 18
4.1.2 Pathophysiology 19
4.2 Symptoms 25
4.3 Diagnosis and Monitoring 27
4.4 Prognosis and Quality of Life 31
5 Epidemiology 32
5.1 Disease Background 32
5.2 Risk Factors and Comorbidities 33
5.3 Global and Historical Trends 34
5.4 Forecast Methodology 35
5.5 Epidemiological Forecast for CKD (2016-2026) 46
6 Current Treatment Options 55
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349