Asia-Pacific continues to set the pace for global economic growth, which is mirrored in its increased demand for power to fuel its vibrant industrial production and growing cities. The Asia-Pacific region comprises 60% of the global population, and consumes more than half of the global energy supply.
China is the dominant investor in renewable energy, driven by the requirement to be less dependent on fossil fuels, which powered the growth in industrial production and the country’s urban expansion over the last two decades.
This report provides detailed analysis, information and insights based on 2,338 CIC projects in Asia-Pacific, including detailed metrics on the region’s power generation construction projects (as tracked by the CIC) split by country, value and ten types of project, including nuclear, fossil fuels and renewable sources such as solar, biomass and wind. Country profiles are provided for the top 10 countries including China, India and Pakistan.
Click here for sample report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/1131116-project-insight-power-generation-construction-projects-asia-pacific
Major Highlights of Reports:
- The highest value of projects are at the planning stage, with US$873.8 trillion, followed by projects at the execution stage with US$801.7 billion.
- China leads the project pipeline, with projects valued at US$541.8 billion, followed by India with US$470.5 billion.
- Coal is the dominant investment for power generation projects in Asia-Pacific however renewable sources are eroding the influence of coal power with significant investment in hydroelectric, nuclear, wind and solar power.
- Coal power projects have the highest value at the execution stage and planning stage.
- China is the lead investor in nuclear, solar, biomass and wind power; India is the highest investor in coal and hydroelectric.
- Public investment is responsible for the funding of the highest proportion of projects, with 41%, with private funding at 34% and the remaining 25% of projects financed jointly by public/private funding.
- Assuming all projects tracked go ahead as planned, annual spending would reach US$412.6 billion in 2019.
- The top contractor in the region is Sinohydro Corporation followed by China Nuclear Engineering and Construction Corporation (CNECC) both based in China.
The report provides analysis based on CIC projects showing total project values for Asia-Pacific and analysis by stage and funding for the top ten countries. The top 50 projects are listed for the region giving country, stage, value and type of power generation construction. Values by ten types of project power categories are given including nuclear, wind, coal and biomass. Power generation capacity (MW) analysis is also provided. Ranked listings of the key operators for the sector are also provided showing the leading contractors, consulting engineers and project owners.
For Detailed Reading Please visit @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/1131116-project-insight-power-generation-construction-projects-asia-pacific
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available.
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349