The study reveals that Automated Storage and Retrieval System is trending in North America region. In recent times, the mini-load systems are required to extract that grasp handles on vacuums that attach with suction. Additionally, the Robotic arms also play a crucial role in AS/RS mini-loads. The utilizing AS/RS will increase efficiency and throughput, that provide more space, and reduces building costs, will lead to the growth of this market.
The study indicates that the warehouse automation systems has configured to be completely redundant, spreading inventory and also reduces the need on the ability of any AS/RS Shuttle to handle a task.
The Automated Storage and Retrieval System Market is growing rapidly over 7.7% of CAGR and is expected to reach at USD $~10.81 Billion by the end of forecast period.
The prominent players in the Automated Storage and Retrieval System Market are –TGW Logistics Group GmbH (Austria), Swisslog Holding AG (Switzerland), Daifuku Co., Ltd. (Japan), SSI Schaefer Group (Germany), Murata Machinery (Japan), Knapp AG (Austria), Mecalux SA (Spain), Vanderlande Industries (Netherlands), System Logistics Corporation (Italy), Bastian Solution (US), Beumer Group (Germany), Dematic GmbH & Co. KG (Germany) and Kardex Group (Switzerland) among others.
Get Sample of Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3886
Automated Storage and Retrieval System Market Segmentation
The Automated Storage and Retrieval System Market has been segmented on the basis of categories, techniques, end -users and region. The semiconductor and electronics are expected to propel the highest growth rate during the forecast period as the AS/RS Systems can also easily expanded to meet increasing productivity demands in the North America region.
Market Research Analysis:
On geographic basis, Automated Storage and Retrieval System market is studied in different regions as Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of world. It has been observed that North America region is leading with largest market share growth in the Automated Storage and Retrieval System market as the trend of e-commerce in the logistics and warehousing industry is growing in these region. In this market, Europe is to be estimated to be the second largest market share for Automated Storage and Retrieval System solutions during the forecast period.
Study Objectives of Automated Storage and Retrieval System Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Automated Storage and Retrieval System market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the Automated Storage and Retrieval System market based porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment on the basis of type, application, end -users and region.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Automated Storage and Retrieval System
- Raw material providers
- Automated Storage and Retrieval System manufacturing companies
- Product sales and distribution companies
- Government regulatory authorities
- ASRS Original Equipment Manufacturers
- Raw Material Suppliers
- Assembly and Packaging Vendors
- Technical Universities
- Technology standards organizations
- Technology investors
- Research institutes,
- System Integrators
- Research/Consultancy firms
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Components, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –