The global automated test equipment (ATE) market is expected to reach USD 4.59 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing adoption of System-on chip and high demand for consumer electronics are the key drivers for the market growth over the forecast period. Growing electronic content in automotive sector and penetration of smartphones is expected to drive the ATE market over the forecast period.
Miniaturization of devices has spurred ATE demand across various semiconductor manufacturing companies. Additionally, considerable technological advancements coupled with design complexity and the need for adequate testing is expected to impact the global ATE industry positively. Developments in the manufacturing processes of semiconductors and expansion of wireless networks in developing nations are expected to provide significant growth for the global ATE market over the coming years.
The growth of automated test equipment market is primarily driven by semiconductor manufacturing companies which focus on cost-effective testing. Semiconductor manufacturing companies no longer consider fabrication costs as a factor for profit margin in the manufacturing of semiconductor chips. Semiconductor companies focus on improving their fabrication technology and look for efficient ways of testing to reduce losses due to damages. Development of smartphones, tablets, and System-on-Chip (SoC)-based products is creating demand for greater functionality in ATE. As connected devices get smaller, more powerful, and multifaceted, they face design, application, and fabrication challenges, which increase the demand for ATE.
Increasing design complexities along with major technological inventions are some of the key drivers of the ATE market. Recent innovations in IoT devices and autonomous vehicles and significant changes in the defense and aerospace sectors have drastically changed the dynamics of the ATE market.
Non-Memory ATE is expected to have significant market share in the product segment over the forecast period. Revenue of ATE from IT & Telecommunications sector is projected to have significant growth, which is likely to boost the market demand over the forecast period.
Full Research Report On Automated Test Equipment Market Analysis: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/automated-test-equipment-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The growth of automated test equipment market is driven by the significant use of the test equipment in automotive and semiconductor industry.
- In the product segment, Non-Memory ATE emerged has the largest market share in 2016 and is estimated to grow at CAGR of 3.3% by 2025.
- Memory ATE in product segment is expected to witness the highest growth rate at a CAGR of 3.5%.
- In the vertical segment, the ATE market in IT & Telecommunication sector is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.7% by 2025
- The industry in the Asia-Pacific is projected to witness substantial growth over the next decade owing to the presence of a large number of semiconductor manufacturing companies. The regional market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.6% from 2016 to 2025
- Key players including Aemulus Holdings Bhd (“Aemulus”), Chroma ATE Inc., Aeroflex Inc. (a subsidiary of Cobham plc), Astronics Corporation, Advantest Corporation, LTX-Credence Corporation (Xcerra Corporation) , Teradyne Inc., STAr Technologies Inc. (a subsidiary of Innotech Corporation), Tesec Corporation, Roos Instruments, Inc., Marvin Test Solutions Inc. and Danaher Corporation. Teradyne Inc., LTX-Credence Corporation (Xcerra Corporation), Advantest Corporation dominated the Global Automated Test Equipment market which accounts for over 80% of the total market in 2016.
View More Reports Of This Category By Grand View Research At: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/electronic-devices
Grand View Research has segmented the automated test equipment market by product, vertical, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- Non-Memory ATE
- Memory ATE
- Discrete ATE
Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- IT& Telecommunications
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million;2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- South America
- The Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Access Full Press Release Of This Report By Grand View Research: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-automated-test-equipment
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For more information: www.grandviewresearch.com
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States