April 23, 2018 – The cryptocurrency research platform CoinCheckup, with around 1 million monthly users, just launched it’s new and improved design, aiming to make crypto research easier, faster and more transparent for everyone.
Transparency in the cryptocurrency space has been long discussed in the past and it is one of the hardest things to obtain, with all the exchanges, pricing platforms and thousands of different opinions from traders about how prices are going to evolve. Different opinions, different numbers and different information, all leading to bad decisions from people that have just started investing in cryptocurrencies.
CoinCheckup.com is making crypto more transparent, offering it’s users up to date information for over 1,500 cryptocurrencies. These crypto’s are being researched continuously by a team of 8 people, along with automatic algorithms that get the most up-to-date information and rate coins accordingly.
Up to this point, over ~2,200 hours have been invested in researching cryptocurrencies alone, and over ~4,200 hours in the development of the platform. Recently CoinCheckup completely redesigning their entire platform, to make all that great amount of information easier to find, analyze and act upon, by everyone using the platform.
The current redesign process consisted of 10s of pages of client feedback and usage analysis, 100+ design iterations and some tricky coding.
Some of the most important changes they’ve implemented with their new design are:
- Overview pages for each cryptocurrency, giving you the most important information on that crypto at a glance, and be able to go in-depth with the rest of the details with a single click;
- 24h Technical Analysis Information;
- A brand new homepage, which lets you access tons of data quicker. More efficient and consume the data in a representative and clean way making it easier to comprehend and analyze;
- Updated Coin Header layout, with the most important information auto updating every 5-10 minutes;
- A new menu layout, making it possible to access quick market views, categories and all the different analysis tools within 2 clicks.
- New tools for experienced cryptocurrency traders:
Think this is not enough crypto? Good news! CoinCheckup has a new batch of updates planned in the upcoming 2 months.
You can easily sign up for an account and they will update you on all the latest crypto changes.