The global peat market has seen a remarkable growth over the past few years and it has been expected that the global market will maintain the growth status during the forecast period. The global peat market has been driven by the key factors such as rising demand of peat in the application industries like fuel & energy, agriculture, domestic, medicine and others. Peat has a major contribution to the fuel and energy industry and additionally, in countries like Finland and Ireland, peat is majorly used for harvesting on an industrial scale.
Get Exclusive Sample @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1387
Peat Market- Top 10 global Key Players and their strategy : The leading market players in the global peat market include Global Peat Ltd., Peat Land Ukraine Llc, The Ark Enterprises, Inc, Cocogreen, Smscoco, Global Coirs, T & J Enterprises and others. Global Peat Market research report published by Market Research Future sharing details on Market Analysis, new Technology, Scope, Stake, Progress, Trends and Forecast up to 2021.
Peat Market – Industry/ Innovation/ Related News:
1 April, 2016 – Berger Peat Moss Limited is proposing to harvest the peat bog of Prairie River located at Hudson Bay Saskatchewan. The project harvest area is expected to be 763 hectors containing 2,146 hectares of lease area. The main motive of Berger Peat Moss Limited Company is to cater to the demand peat from the horticulture market.
17 July 2017- Bord Na Mona a major player in the peat market has completed the acquisition of white Moss Horticulture Limited which sell green waste mixed with peat. The 12.1 million Euro acquisition was intended with a motive of strengthening Bord Na Mona’s position in the U.K retail market.
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 5 years of various segments and sub-segments of the Global Peat Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Global Peat Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, APAC, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by types and applications.
- To provide strategic profiling of the key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Peat Market
A notable growth is observed in the European market due to extensive consumption of the product in agriculture applications to produce fiber crops and others. It is estimated that the rising disposable income in the agriculture segment has propelled the market to witness a rapid growth in the region. Owing to these factors, Germany, the U.K., and Italy are projected to be the major contributors to the market during the forecast period. The Middle East & Africa is predicted to witness a slow growth in the market due to the economic slowdown and less demand for the product in end-use industries. Moreover, it is estimated that the growing agricultural activities such as generating crops, fruits, vegetables, and increasing demand for the product in water filtration systems have propelled the Latin American region to witness a rapid growth in the market during the forecast period.
For more technical and professional details Book Complete Peat Market Report at
The global peat market is segregated into five crucial regions of the world namely Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa. Among these, North America is projected to grow at a higher rate in the market due to growing demand for peat in heavy industries. The increasing consumption of peat as an alternative fuel in the end-use application and growing demand for the product in agriculture, water filtration, freshwater aquarium, and others. Owing to these factors, countries such as the U.S., Canada, and Mexico are projected to be the leading players during the forecast period.
The Asia Pacific region is estimated to witness a good growth in the peat market owing to the rapid urbanization along with the growing population that leads to excessive demand for the product in various countries. China, Japan, and India are the major players in this region due to growing use of the product in end-use industries such as agriculture, fuel & energy, domestic, medicine, and others. The increasing consumption of the product in physiotherapy, rheumatology, and sports medicine is set to propel the market over the assessment period.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –