USA – Electronics have become a big part of people’s lives but sometimes, they no longer function as effectively as before. So users have no choice but to get rid of them. After all, electronic manufacturers are making tons of products every day. However, the one that suffers the most is the environment, where electronics are dumped.
There is a company in Minneapolis which is doing something about this. OceanTech data center recycling services aim to recover the maximum value of any Information technology asset so that it remains usable. It saves the environment and guarantees data security in the process.
Founded in 2005, OceanTech’s vision is to recover the value of IT hardware, maximize its reuse and minimize electronics scrapping. It pays two to three times more than any surplus or retired hardware, such as computers, hard drives, servers, laptops, phone systems, LCD monitors, LTO tapes and network gear. It can return the most value of the hardware, regardless of the quantity. Whether it is just a single piece or thousands of them, OceanTech consistently delivers.
OceanTech has ITAD electronic recycling solutions to recover or recycle the hardware. When it comes to data security, it utilizes a secure chain and contemporary data security and destruction lab. It aims to build long-term relationships with clients through their services, which include:
· Deinstallation and decommissioning with a server room and data center.
· Logistics to provide solutions to IT entities, including white glove services.
· Refreshes hardware through upgrades or recovery.
· Tracking and reporting which save many hours tracking the hardware.
· Liquidations in cases of relocation, business downsizes and closures, as well as off-lease buyouts and surplus, buys.
· R2 recycling facility for high-standard recycling.
This electronic recycling firm has grown each year, thanks to the increasing demand for its products and services. It has serviced more than 1,600 clients to date, which include small businesses, schools, universities, government agencies, and Fortune 500 and 1000 corporations.
Aside from the noble mission of saving electronics for the client and the environment, OceanTech is different because it provides:
· Pickups that utilize trucks, carts, crews, etc.
· Convenience for businesses and organizations
· Logistics and services
· Office workstations, server rooms and data centers for de-installation
· Remarketing channels
· Detailed sorting and tracking of items
· Knowledge when it comes to expert testing and refurbishing
OceanTech’s recovery of materials through safe and best practices are possible because of their licensed recyclers. The firm holds internationally recognized certificates about recycling and environment, such as ISO 14001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007 and R2 Responsible Recycling.
OceanTech is located at 1313 Winter Street NE Minneapolis, MN 55413.
Contact them via phone at 612 331 4456, or via email at email@example.com
Visit their website at http://www.oceantech.com/.
Company Name: OceanTech
Contact Person: Alex Sumetsky
Email: Send Email
Address:1313 Winter Street NE
Country: United States