According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Composites Market By Material (Polymer, Glass, Carbon, Metals); By End Product Type (Fiber-Reinforced, Structural); ByResin Type (Thermosetting, Thermoplastic); By Technology; By Application (Construction, Automotive, Electronics, Consumer Goods) & By Geography-Forecast (2018-2023)”, the market is driven by the growing aerospace and automotive industries.
Asia Pacific dominates the Composites Market in the forecast period
Asia Pacific has the largest share in the Composites Market. This is due to the large economic developments in China and other developing countries. The region has a large number of oil importers and supply chain participants and is expected to benefit from low oil prices. The strong labor market conditions and reduction in prices will drive the domestic demand in the region. The growth of the construction industry is a major driver for the growth of the Composites Market in the region. The growing number of construction contracts and sites in countries such as Vietnam, India, China, Indonesia, and Malaysia also enhances the demand for composites in Asia Pacific.
Selected Analysis done in the full Report:
With the rapid growth of electronics industry, composite materials are finding more electronic applications. Composites for electronic applications have high thermal conductivity, low thermal expansion, low dielectric constant, high/low electrical conductivity electromagnetic interference, depending on the specific electronic application. They are equipped with good electric insulation, antimagnetic and spark free properties. These composites are used to construct distribution pillars, link boxes, profiles for the separation of current carrying phases to prevent short circuits. Composites of semiconductors are even used to create new materials with modified optoelectronic properties, band gaps and band offsets.
To access or browse the table of contents of the report follow the link below:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- Government regulations related to emissions will drive the demand for Composites Market during the forecast period.
- Increasing demand for production of lightweight transportation and aerospace vehicles enhances the growth of composites.
- Growing use of fiber reinforced composites elevates the growth of the Composites Market.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Key players of the Composites Market
Teijin, Toray, and Cytec are the major players in the Composites Market. Teijin provides a wide range of solutions, from development of materials to products that meet different needs in markets spanning from apparels to industry textiles. Toray manufactures products related to fibers & textiles, plastics & chemicals, and Life Science. Cytec provides highly advanced composite and adhesive materials that are suitable for extreme environments, temperature changes, and external conditions.
Composites Market is segmented as below
Emergence of end user industries such as automotive, aerospace, and construction drives the demand for Composites Market.
A. Composites Market By End Product Type
1. Fiber-Reinforced Composites
2. Structural Composites
B. Composites Market By Resin Type
C. Composites Market By Application
1. Electronics & Semiconductors
3. Aerospace & Defense
4. Consumer Goods
5. Construction & Infrastructure
D. Composites Market By Technology
1. Injection Molding
2. Compression Molding
4. Filament Winding
E. Composites Market By Geography( covers 9+ countries)
F. Composites Market Entropy
Companies Citied / Interviewed
1. MITSUBISHI RAYON CO. LTD.
2. GURIT HOLDING AG
3. JPS COMPOSITE MATERIALS CORPORATION
4. A. SCHULMAN INC.
5. ASHLAND INC.
6. CYTEC SOLVAY GROUP
7. THE R J MARSHALL COMPANY
8. SGL CARBON SE
9. TEIJIN LIMITED
10. Toray Industries, Inc.
Medical Composites Market
Functional Composites Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Composites Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Composites segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
1. Americas Composites Market (2018-2023)
2. Europe Composites Market (2018-2023)
3. Asia Pacific Composites Market (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.
Company Name: IndustryARC
Contact Person: Mr. Venkateshwar Reddy
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-614-588-8538 (Ext: 101)