The Global Sample Preparation Market, by Product Type (Reagents & Kits, Instruments), By Application (Research Application, Diagnosis), by End User (Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Companies, Pathology & Diagnostic Laboratories, Academics & Research Laboratories), was valued US$ 5.7 billion in 2017 and is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 6.3% over the forecast period (2017 – 2025) as highlighted in a new report published by Coherent Market Insights.
High prevalence and increasing awareness of infectious disease among people, in turn opting for early diagnosis of infectious disease, along with increasing engagement of number of key players to introduce new sample preparation instruments and consumables into the market thrrough new product launches and funding strategies. This factors considered to be driving the growth of global sample preparation market over the forecast period. For instance, in January 2016, Biognosys AG, a Switzerland-based proteomics company raised Series C funding from corporate investment fund to expand its business development and service operations in the U.S. and to develop new sample preparation workflow and products for high-content protein analysis. In January 2018, AB Sciex LLC launched C100HT for qualitative glycan screening. C100HT uses advanced capillary electrophoresis technology, which reduces sample preparation time and expands sample preparation workflow by hundreds of glycan samples per day.
Request Sample of this Report,
In addition to this, in February 2015, Biognosys AG launched a sample preparation kit for cell culture and plasma samples. The new kit is capable of efficient and reproducible protein extraction from as little as 10 microliter of plasma or 100 microgram of protein from cell culture. In addition, Roche in November 2017, launched the HyperCap Target Enrichment Portfolio: a fully integrated NGS sample preparation product solution, thereby creating a simplified workflow. In October 2017, Eprep Pty Ltd. Launched ePrep sample preparation workstation. This desktop instrument offers automated sample preparation of 5 to 500 samples with accuracy and consistent results in chromatography laboratories. In February 2018, Teledyne CETAC Technologies launched SimPrep: a new automated sample preparation system. The new system offer wide range of syringes from 20 microliter to 50 milliliter and it combines multiple techniques such as Inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry (ICP-MS), atomic absorption (AA), colorimeter and Flow Injection Analysis (FIA).
Browse 36 Market Data Tables and 28 Figures spread through 160 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Sample Preparation Market, by Product Type (Reagents & Kits, Instruments), By Application (Research Application, Diagnosis), by End User (Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Companies, Pathology & Diagnostic Laboratories, Academics & Research Laboratories) – Global Forecast to 2025”
To know the latest trends and insights related to sample preparation market, click the link below:
Furthermore, in July 2017, Diagenode and PreOmics GmbH launched PreOmics iST Kit: a new standardized solution for sample preparation of proteins to clean peptides for mass spectrometry (MS) analysis. In February 2017, Sage Science: a developer of product for sample preparation process launched SageHLS platform. The new platform will effectively extract and purify extremely large DNA fragments needed for long-range sequencing, optical mapping, droplet digital PCR. In January 2018, SCIEX introduced C100HT: a biologics analyzer for high throughput qualitative glycan screening. The C100HT expand sample preparation and data analysis workflow allowing hundreds of glycan samples per day. Moreover, increasing numbers of new launches by key players, leads to drive sample preparation market. This increasing innovation and need for product improvement is propelling demand for automation in sample preparation instrument.
Key takeaways of the sample preparation market:
- The global sample preparation market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period (2017–2025), owing to rapid advancement in the field of sample preparation market to introduce simple, less labor-intensive, sample preparation instruments and consumables.
- Reagents & kits hold major market share in product segment owing to their inevitable need into various sample preparation procedures.
- Research application holds largest revenue among application type segment owing to the extended application of sample preparation in different areas of clinical diagnostic, forensic, proteomics, and genomics research.
- Among end user, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology companies hold largest market share, owing to their ability to perform various advanced laboratory testing and research services in clinical, proteomics, genomics and Epigenomics research, using sample preparation system.
- Some of the major players involved in global sample preparation market include F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., Danaher Corporation, Qiagen N.V., PerkinElmer, Inc., Illumina, Inc. and Merck KGaA.
About Coherent Market Insights:
Coherent Market Insights is a prominent market research and consulting firm offering action-ready syndicated research reports, custom market analysis, consulting services, and competitive analysis through various recommendations related to emerging market trends, technologies, and potential absolute dollar opportunity.
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave,
Seattle, WA 98154
Company Name: Coherent Market Insights
Contact Person: Mr. Shah
Email: Send Email
Address:1001 4th Ave, #3200
Country: United States