The Global PDX Models Market is expected to reach USD 390.18 Million by 2025, from USD 19.44 Million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 17.1% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2017, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Looking for more information on this market? Get Free sample report @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-pdx-models-market
Global PDX Models Market Overview:
- The PDX models market is segmented on the basis of type, tumor type, application, end user, and geography.
- Based on Type the market is segmented into mice models and rat models.
- Based on the tumor type the market is segmented into gastrointestinal tumor models, gynecological tumor models, respiratory tumor models, urological tumor models, hematological tumor models and other tumor models.
- On the basis of application, the global PDX models market is segmented into preclinical drug development and basic cancer research and biomarker analysis.
- Based on geography the global PDX models market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others
Browse Detailed TOC, Tables and Figures @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-pdx-models-market
PDX models are used to create a resembling situation for the study of natural growth of cancer progression and treatment. The factors inducing the growth of this market include the growing demand for customized medicine, continuous support for cancer research from the public as well as private sectors, and growth in the number of R&D activities in the pharmaceutical industry. The growing use of humanized PDX models is also cost effective for the market. PDX models are better than traditional cell line xenograft models because they resembles to the tumors found in actual patients. For example, a detailed cytogenetic analysis of PDX models revealed strong preservation of the chromosomal architecture observed in patients. According to statistics published by the World Health Organization (WHO), cancer accounts for 13.0% deaths every year worldwide resulting in 8.2 million deaths approximately.
According to the Journal of Cancer Metastasis and Treatment published on April 15, 2015 a study was currently conducted which stated that 22 sarcoma PDX Models were successfully entrenched from 29 patients and screened for drug sensitivity to a panel of therapeutic agents. Depending on the individual growth of the tumor and treatment procedure the entire process took almost 3-6 months. The research showed that out of 22 patients, 6 died before the availability of the data. Remaining 16 indicated a correlation between the results from their PDX mouse trial and clinical outcome. = A common trend observed is the rising partnerships among top players to offer bundle packages of services to sponsors. For instance, In May 2017, CRL International, Inc. partnered with OcellO. In this partnership, CRL would be utilizing the latter’s PDX model capabilities in order to expand their oncology based drug discovery service portfolio.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Growth in the demand for personalized medicines
- Increase in the number of R&D activities in the pharmaceutical industry
- Relentless efforts for cancer research from the public as well as private sectors
- Growing use of personalized PDX models leading to the cost-effective market
- Strict guidelines regarding the ethical use of animals in cancer research
- Exorbitant of personalized PDX models
Major Market Players:
Some of the major players operating in the market are Crown Bioscience Inc, WuXi AppTec, Champion Oncology, Inc., THE JACKSON LABORATORY, Oncodesign, Charles River, EPO Berlin-Buch GmbH, Shanghai LIDE, Xentech, Horizon Discovery Group plc, Urolead, Explora BioLabs, Bioduro, Pharmatest Services Ltd, Hera BioLabs, Xenopat, among others.
Looking for more insights from this report? click the link below @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-pdx-models-market/
North America Healthcare IT Outsourcing Market -Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
North America Healthcare IT Outsourcing Market By Product Type (Provider (EHR, PIS, LIS, RIS, PACS, RCM, Others), Payer (Customer Management Systems, Claim Processing, Fraud Detection, Others), Life Sciences HCIT (CTMS, CDMS, ERP, Others), Operational HCIT (SCM, Business Process Outsourcing), HCIT Infrastructure (Cloud Services, Management Services)), By End User (Provider, Payer, Pharma & Biotech, Clinical Research Organization, Others), By Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) –Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Report Access: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/north-america-healthcare-it-outsourcing-market/
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar