According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Digital Forensics Market: By Application (Network Forensics, Mobile Forensics, Database Forensics, Others); By Tools (Computer, Mobile, Other); By End-User (Private, Government, Others); By Geography – (2014-2020)”, the market is driven by the increasing area of practice in digital forensic and eDiscovery, alongside tasks involving the recovery of volatile data.
Americas held the largest Market Share in the Digital Forensics Market
The American region holds the largest market share and growth in the Digital Forensics Market and is anticipated to reach $3.6 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 10.8%. Database forensics is the key application segment in Americas market and isestimated to be the fastest growing segment by 2020. By 2020, the Database forensics segment or the data forensics isforecast to generate $289.0m revenue at a CAGR of 32.0%. Next fastest growing market is ofmobile device forensics which will elevate from $241.3 million in 2017 to $346.8 million by 2020 with a CAGRof 14.2%.
Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
- The digital forensics lifecycle includes both the technical and legal aspects. The evidence demanded by a court of law need to be satisfied by the investigator using different technologies. The court requires specific data as the proof for cybercrimes and others. Understanding the required evidences, the investigator should analyze the process through which he will recover the data. Moreover, the essential amount and enough storage capacity needs to be checked.
- Presenting the information in a court of law should ensure that nothing has been doctored or manipulated by any means. . For this, correct storage device with enough space and appropriate tools for recovery should be used. Along with the data made available, the time factor is vital. The efforts taken for data collection and time consumed is taken into consideration. Thus, the affecting factors need to be taken care of in the retrieval process. Obtaining and presenting the information efficiently depends upon the investigator’s knowledge.
- After retrieving the data, reliability is checked. The original data and the imaged data should be the same. This originality is checked using the hash functions. The matching of hash function of original data and imaged data determines the authenticity. The variation occurs due to variety of formats used, collection of accuracy in email origin, network delay and other factors. If one fails to maintain reliability, the incorrect presentation in a court of law will not lead to the motive. Since a single event makes a mark on multiple systems, tracing the tampering of actual data becomes possible.
- Once the reliable data is attained, reviewing becomes important so as to present it in the court of law. The format and content should be as expected by the court. Hard disk, compact flash and memory chips are some of the examples of storage devices. In the end, the representation of information should be made such that the lawyers, judges and other involved members should understand the evidences. Some of these may not have the requisite knowledge about the digital world and thus, care needs to be taken that the correct message is conveyed to them.
- Finally, all these efforts need to be preserved for possible requirements in the future. It can be for the same case or some other similar case. Not all types of data can be stored in the repository, but the datasets which are of high importance, need to be saved in a proper format such that it stays intact for a long duration.
To browse the table of contents of the report follow the link below: https://industryarc.com/Report/47/global-digital-forensics-market.html
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- The market is gradually evolving worldwide, owing to the technological advancements taking place in digital forensics industry.
- The growth also indicates the growing research being carried out in this field. These research efforts with innovation and technologically advanced forensics solutions could bring good growth for this sector in the future.
- The increasing number of connected devices and evolving communication technologies have propelled the demand for the requisite infrastructure, which in turn fuel the growth for digital forensics across the globe.
- The huge untapped market for the cloud computing forensics segment is a significant growth driver for the overall digital forensics market.
- Growing awareness of feasibility and efficiency of advanced forensics technology is leading the increased demand on the part of traditional customers of forensic laboratories.
- Computer Forensics contributes majorly to the digital forensics market. It is estimated to grow to $1,791.3 million by 2020 at a CAGR of 12.4%.
- The mobile forensics market is forecast to grow to $612.8 million by 2020.
- Mobile device forensics and Database forensics are going to be the major growing applications in the European region for Digital forensics market.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the below link:
Key players of Digital Forensics Market:
- The prominent players profiled in this report are Invitrogen, Evestigate, AccessData, Forensicon Inc., Cellebrite, Digits LLC, CCL Group Ltd.
- Key stakeholders in the digital forensics market include: Forensic Companies, Product OEMs, Service Providers, IT / Network Administrators, Data Security Specialists, Data Audit and Recovery.
- At the global level, companies such as FireEye, AccessData Group, ManTech Cyber Solutions, CYFOR, CCL Group and Cellebrite are the key market leaders in this industry. Other key companies include MSAB (Mobile forensics), Rits (eDiscovery).
- The big four consulting companies KPMG, PwC, Deloitte and Ernst & Young also act as key partners and advisors for their clients, including digital forensics assistance necessary for their in-house teams or outsourced to market player.
Digital Forensics Market Report is segmented as indicated below.
- Digital Forensics Market By Application:
- Computer Forensics
- Network Forensics
- Mobile Device Forensics
- Forensic Data Analysis
- Database Forensics
- Digital Forensics Market By Tools
- Computer Forensics
- Mobile Device Forensics
- Other Tools For Forensics
- Digital Forensics Market by End User Type
- Digital Forensics Market By Geography (Covers 10 + Countries)
- Digital Forensics Market By Entropy
- Atlantic Data Forensics
- Binary Intelligence LLC
- Celebrite Ltd
- Decipher Forensics LLC
- Digits LLC
- Etera Consulting LLC
- Global Digital Forensics Inc
- Guardian Digital Forensics
- H+11 Digital Forensics
- Logrhythm Inc;
- Netresec AB
- Sanderson Forensics Ltd
- Secureworks Inc;
- Stroz Friedberg LLC
- Sumuri LLC
- Company 16+
- Next Generation Biometrics Market
- Mobile Devices User Authentication Services Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Digital Forensics Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories
- Market trends
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
- Country level Analysis (15+)
- Competitor Analysis
- Market Shares Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Strategic Analysis
- Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Revenue and Volume Analysis
Does IndustryARC publish country, geography or application based reports in Digital Forensics Market?
Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- Americas Market for Digital Forensics (2018-2023)
- Europe Market for Digital Forensics (2018-2023)
- APAC Market for Digital Forensics (2018-2023)
- RoW Market for Digital Forensics (2018-2023)
- Computer Forensics Market for Digital Forensics (2018-2023)
- Network Forensics Market for Digital Forensics (2018-2023)
- Mobile Device Forensics Market for Digital Forensics (2018-2023)
- Forensic Data Analysis Market for Digital Forensics (2018-2023)
- Database Forensics Market for Digital Forensics (2018-2023)
- Private Market for Digital Forensics (2018-2023)
- Government Market for Digital Forensics (2018-2023)
- Federal Market for Digital Forensics (2018-2023)
- Corporate Market for Digital Forensics (2018-2023)
Does IndustryARC customize these reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team, we can provide a separate quote based on your requirement. You can drop in an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.