“Global Integrated Passive Device Market– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025” newly adds in Data Bridge Market Research database. This report covers leading key company profiles with information such as business overview, regional analysis, consumption, revenue and specification.
The global integrated passive device market is consolidated due to the presence of limited number of players concentrated in few countries. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Get Sample copy of report at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-integrated-passive-device-market
Some of the major players in the market are STATS ChipPAC Pte. Ltd., ON Semiconductor, Infineon Technologies AG, Texas Instruments Incorporated, STMicroelectronics, Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd., Johanson Technology, Inc., OnChip Devices, Inc., Global Communication Semiconductors, LLC, 3DiS Technologies, AFSC, Qorvo, Inc, NXP Semiconductors, Broadcom, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited, MACOM, CTS Corporation among others.
An emerging trend for the small, light-weight devices is boosting the demand for integrated passive devices (IPDs). These integrated passive devices are widely applicable in EMI/RFI filtering, LED lighting and data converters. IPD, such as RF devices, facilitate efficient wireless communication and prevent loss of network signals. They are utilized in several applications including digital & mixed signals, RF transceivers, power amplifiers, MEMS, digital processors, and power management units. The application of this technology in digital and mixed signals is limited but significant. The commercialization of IPDs is a subject to its potential to comply with electrical performance and density requirements of conventional DC-DC converter modules and high-performance silicon digital interposer substrates. Additionally, custom-designed IPDs have applications in specialty and niche technologies such as GPS tracking and cellular encryption. The key industry players are emphasizing on introducing convenient technologies in the field of integrated passive devices. For instance, Murata acquired IPDiA, a leading company in high performance silicon capacitors.
Access More Details at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-integrated-passive-device-market/
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rising demand for integrated passive device in consumer durables
- Usage of integrated passive device in RF application
- Increased need for handheld wireless devices
- High cost involved in integrated passive device
- Needs longer product life cycle for RF tuning of integrated passive device
- The integrated passive device market is based on base, product, type, application and geography.
- Based on base the market is segmented into silicon and non-silicon.
- On the basis of product the market is segmented into baluns and couplers, harmonic filters, diplexer and others.
- On the basis of type the market is segmented into ESD, EMI, RF-IPD and others.
- On the basis of application the market is segmented into EMI/RFI filtering, LED lighting and data converters.
- Based on geography the global integrated passive device market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Name: Data Bridge Market Research
Phone: +1 888 387 2818
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 317, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar
City: Pune – 411028