In the Report “Professional Hair Care Market: By Types (Hair Coloring, Hair Styling, Hair Straightening & Perming, Shampoos and Conditioners) & By Geography Forecast (2018 – 2023), published by IndustryARC, the market factors are driven by hair stylists, efficacy of the products, and increasing penetration of hair care services which are expected to boost the market growth in near future.
Majority of customers demand for natural ingredients, which is commonly defined as natural oils and herbs. Manufacturers display their loyalty towards customers by creating natural hair products and customers are aware of natural benefits, present in the products. This continuous demand for hair coloring products has compelled manufacturers to create the products specific to customer requirements People are more conscious about hair care and tend to pay a bit more for quality products and healthier options.
North America with major share in the Professional Hair Care Market
The largest share in the professional hair treatment market is held by North America. The professional salon hair care market in the US comprises of nearly 301,000 salons and barbershops. Currently, hair cutting and hair styling are the major revenue yielding services in salon, followed by hair coloring. This will in turn increase the sales of shampoos, conditioners, hair styling and coloring products. Moreover, ageing population in the US, both men and women are opting for color touchups to cover graying hair which will drive the growth of the hair colorants market, closely followed by Asia-Pacific. Factors such as change in consumer buying patterns, and increasing expenditure on personal care products in countries such as China, Japan and India is boosting the growth of professional hair products.
Selected Salon Services Analysis done in the full Report:
Salon services are the most commonly paid services utilized by consumers for augmenting their style quotient by enhancing their appearance. The salon services include numerous hair techniques such as coloring, straightening & perming, styling, cleaning, and conditioning services. The services are gradually gaining popularity in Asia-Pacific and South American regions, with the increase in standard market for salon services.. Research says hair coloring is leading with 53% shares in natural hair care products in salon services. Another service is conditioner service, where loss of nourishing contents from hair and scalp is repaired through proper care. Manufacturers are combining shampoos and conditioners into a single product, having the benefits of both cleansing and conditioning. These benefits are spurring the market growth and holds 14% share. New products in the market and there positive outcomes is increasing the adoption level. With an inclination towards urbanization, consumers are now more sophisticated, allowing the market to make billions.
To browse the table of contents of the report follow the link below:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- Employees mainly focus on high quality and services, along with sales and product training. This increases the workflow of salons for hair conscious people. It creates an opportunity mostly for the interested companies to sell or distribute its products in several areas.
- 95% of natural and organic components does not include any harmful lines. These benefits of organic products is drawing opportunities for companies to expand their services in new areas.
- Developing brands in the low, medium, and high-end markets will increase the use of hair growth products in the nearby period to double figures.
- Rising standards of life and increasing number of working women is driving the growth of the hair care market.
- New innovative products with natural or exotic ingredients may substitute the existing products.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Key players of the Professional Hair Care Market
The major players in the market are L’Oreal, P&G, Henkel and Kao. L’Oreal accounts for a huge chunk of around 50% globally and has its presence in most of the developed and emerging economies across all the categories. L’Oreal innovative business models and strong promotional activities have given them an edge in the competition. The below listed are some more players that serve in several countries.
Professional Hair Care Market report is segmented as below
The global Professional Hair Care Market study across various end user industries is incorporated in the report
- Professional Hair Care Market By Category
- Styling Products & Sprays
- Straightening & Perming
- Professional Hair Care Market By Medium of Sales
- Salon Services
- Professional Hair Care Market by Geography (covers 10+ countries)
- Professional Hair Care Market Entropy
Companies Cited / Interviewed
- Dr. Kurt Wolff
- Procter & Gamble
- Brazilian Blowout
- Takara Belmont
- Farouk Systems
- Keratin Complex
- Macadamia Natural Oil
- Estee Lauder
- John Paul Mitchell Systems
- Amos Professional
- Kevin Murphy
- Sabre Group
- Eugène Perma
- La Biosthetique
- Pierre Fabre
Asia-Pacific Professional Hair Care Distribution Market Analysis
UAE Professional Hair Care Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Professional Hair Care Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Professional Hair Care Market segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
1. Americas Professional Hair Care Market (2018-2023)
2. Asia Pacific Professional Hair Care Market (2018-2023)
3. Europe Professional Hair Care Market (2018-2023)
4. Coloring Professional Hair Care Market (2018-2023)
5. Conditioners Professional Hair Care Market (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.