According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Hemodynamic Monitoring Systems Market: By Product (PAC, Cardiac Output Monitoring Systems, Disposables); By Type (Minimally Invasive, Non-invasive, Invasive); By End User (Hospitals, Clinics); By Geography – Forecast(2018-2023)”, the market registers a healthy growth due to the rising ‘cardio-patient population’ along with hypertension cases across the globe.
The hemodynamic market is estimated at $1.86 billion in 2017, and is expected to reach $2.76 billion by 2023 with CAGR of 7.5% in the forecast period. Hospitals end-user segment was estimated at $1.251 billion, and expected to reach $1.754 billion by 2023 at 6.4% CAGR. Clinics which include cath labs are poised to witness highest growth rate of 9.9% during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific continues to lead the market share during 2018-2023.
In the hemodynamics monitoring market, Americas hold the largest share with 38.08%, followed by APAC and Europe with 31.17% and 26.92% respectively. Americas is the largest market for hemodynamic monitoring systems globally with revenue of $711.3 million in 2017. This market is projected to grow to $1.07 billion by 2023, as growing health concerns and development of non-invasive hemodynamic monitoring systems propels the adoption. The APAC region is forecast to exhibit the highest growth of 8.1% through 2023 to reach $902.23 million. The rapidly aging population in Japan, combined with governmental insurance and healthcare programs are set to spur the market growth in this region.
Selected / Sample Analysis done in the full Report:
Noninvasive Hemodynamic Monitoring To Be Come Mainstream Products:
The healthcare system has observed incessant developments, as most of the people are considering health as a vital aspect of social and psychological life. The hemodynamic / patient monitoring system is one such healthcare system that has been improved over the time, to offer a better and efficient way of monitoring oxygen supply in the body. Since their inception in the market, invasive techniques have been employed for cardiac patient monitoring, but have proved to be an obstacle in case a patient needs to an immediate diagnosis, or if the body of a patient is fragile enough to handle it. Therefore, medical devices manufacturers such as Cheetah Medical and Edwards have been instrumental in devising non-invasive hemodynamic monitoring systems.
As mentioned in the above paragraph, the same trend is already visible in non-invasive evaluation of cardiac output and its derived variables. These kind of devices rely extensively on the algorithms for estimating the variables. Although, the successive versions of algorithms are yielding reliable data, but still they are not in the limits set up by regulatory bodies. The prime example of such cases being the continuous noninvasive arterial pressure monitoring systems that have not offered any data limits in accordance with the standards set by the Association for Advancement of Medical Instrumentation. The technology for noninvasive in the current scenario is not yet advanced to meet the requisite standards, but the complications posed by invasive methods for high-risk surgery patients due to fragile body, or in the form of thrombotic and infectious threats will swiftly move the development of non-invasive hemodynamic monitoring systems.
Electronic Health Re Cord Integration to Offer New Growth Avenues for Hemodynamic Monitoring:
Electronic Health Record (EHR) deals with the systematic collection of the patient’s data in a digital format that can be accessed ubiquitously. This sort of access offers real-time update of the medical condition of a patient that can be crucial for diagnosis by offering features such as modification of treatment with improved accuracy, reduction in medical errors and treatment delays, along with duplication of tests. The advent of non-invasive hemodynamic monitoring has been complemented with the integration EHR features. Non-invasive monitoring methods provide continuous health data that can be utilized for recognizing early symptoms in the patient. This predictive outcome is entirely based on stochastic controls that identify the initiating hemodynamic mechanisms, and allows for early corrections in the outcome. Although, the noninvasive techniques are yet to tap the potential in the hemodynamic monitoring, but integration of EHR will empower the early adopters to gain a competitive edge in the market.
To browse the table of contents of the report follow the link below:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors Mentioned in the Full Report:
- The aging population remains one of the most important drivers which has fueled the market growth.
- The demand for hemodynamic monitoring systems for treatment of chronic diseases is going to witness a positive trend in the market.
- The demand for non-invasive system which is able to measure CO, stroke and other biological parameters is going to increase dramatically. Hence, this factor is projected to propel the market growth.
- With the advancements in technology, the user-friendly hemodynamic monitoring systems are being invented. With these systems invading the market, the uptake of hemodynamic monitoring systems is going to rise in an exponential manner.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the below link:
Key Players of the Hemodynamic Monitoring Systems Market:
GE Healthcare, Edwards Lifesciences, Deltex Medical Sciences, Inc., Philips Healthcare and Draeger Medical Inc. are the key players in Hemodynamic Monitoring Systems market. The smaller firms contributed 45% of the total market share whereas, the top 5 companies contributed 55% of the total market share. GE Healthcare is the dominant company owing to the strong customer base and wide distribution. As the market undergoes transformation, the advent of new players in the market will push forward innovations, which will help to deliver better and effective products to the customers. These players are introducing better equipped hemodynamic monitoring systems at competitive prices to gain an advantage over the established players.
Hemodynamic Monitoring Systems Market Report is Segmented as below.
- Hemodynamic Monitoring Systems Market By Product:
- Pulmonary Artery Catheters (Pac’s)
- Cardiac Output Monitoring Systems
- Hemodynamic Monitoring Systems Market By Type:
- Minimally Invasive Hemodynamic Monitoring System
- Non-Invasive Hemodynamic Monitoring System
- Invasive Hemodynamic Monitoring System
- Hemodynamic Monitoring Systems Market By End User:
- Hemodynamic Monitoring Systems Market By Geography ( Covers 11+ Countries )
- Hemodynamic Monitoring Systems Market Entropy
- Companies Citied / Interviewed
- Cheetah Medical, Inc.
- Sonosite Inc.
- CAS Medical Systems, Inc.
- HEMO Sapiens Inc
- LIDCO Group PLC
- Noninvasive Medical Technologies, Inc.
- GETINGE Group
- TENSYS Medical, Inc.
- SCHWARZER CARDIOTEK GmBH
- Company 11
- Company 12
- Company 13
- Company 14
- Company 15+
- Cardiology Defibrillators Devices Market
- Blood Culture Tests Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Hemodynamic Monitoring Systems Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories
- Market trends
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Demand Analysis ( By Revenue & Volume )
- Country level Analysis (10+)
- Competitor Analysis
- Market Shares Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Strategic Analysis
- Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country, or application based reports in Hemodynamic Monitoring Systems Market?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports and database as mentioned below:
- North America Market for Hemodynamic Monitoring Systems (2018-2023)
- Europe Market for Hemodynamic Monitoring Systems (2018-2023)
- Asia-Pacific Market for Hemodynamic Monitoring Systems (2018-2023)
- Hospitals Market for Hemodynamic Monitoring Systems (2018-2023)
- Clinics Market for Hemodynamic Monitoring Systems (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography or product chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team, we can provide a separate quote based on your requirements. You can drop in an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.