In the Report “Radiation Hardened Electronic Devices and Components Market: By Components (Memory, Power ICs, Others) By Materials (Silicon Carbide, Gallium Nitride, Hydrogenated Amorphous Silicon) Verticals (Industrial, Consumer Electronics, Others)-Forecast (2018-2023)” published by IndustryARC, the market is driven by multicore processors technologies for defence and commercial satellite industry for space applications.
America established with major share and growth in the Radiation Hardened Electronic Devices and Components Market
American radiation hardened and radiation tolerant device market generated 44% of the total revenue, followed by Asia-Pacific and Europe accounting for 25% and 24% of revenue respectively in 2017. The American market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% to reach a value of $4.89 billion by 2023. The reason behind the current status of the market is more amount of money spent over engineering services. The current plans involve investment in space and defence, which will turn the rad chip market to grow in the future. Asia-Pacific is the second leading region in radiation control chip market. The APAC market is witnessed to grow at a faster CAGR of 8.3% to reach a value of $3.29 billion by 2023. Increasing investment in space research and exploration activities are the reason behind the growth in this region.
Selected Material and Vertical analysis done in the full Report:
Silicon occupies the major share in the global rad hard and rad-tolerant market generating revenue of $6.02 billion in 2017. This segment is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.9% to reach $8.43 billion in 2023. The marketplace for SiC is forecast to witness highest growth of 8% through 2023. The total market for rad-hard and rad-tolerant devices and electrical components was $7.92 billion in 2017 and is growing at a CAGR of 6.2% to reach $11.35 billion by 2023. The maximum share is held by military, on the rise of 6.5% CAGR to reach revenue of $6.51 billion by 2023. It is followed by aerospace, which generated revenue of $3.69 billion by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 5.4% during forecast 2018-2023.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- Consumer market has a major effect on the military market. The devices often used are higher performance based. The growing application in consumer electronics and medical segments is projected to play vital role to drive the market.
- Increasing demand for RAD hard electronics from the communication satellites segment and increasing number of space missions in various countries are driving factors for the growth of the market.
- Growing Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance operations, for multicore processor technology and FPGA development will drive the market in future.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Key players of the Radiation Hardened Electronic Devices and Components Market
Microsemi Corporation, Intersil Corporation, Xilinx Inc., Atmel Corporation and Texas Instruments Inc., are the leading manufacturers of radiation tolerant/commercial electronic devices. Intesil Corporation serves in Digital power controllers, modules and switching regulators. Under power controllers, gaming consoles, tablets and handsets come under consumer product. Xilinx Inc. is a manufacturing company in end-user market, where wired, wireless communications, scientific and medical, aerospace and other devices are developed. Atmel Corporation is the leading designer of developer and supplier of radiation hardened microcontroller. Products offered are Microcontrollers, Non-volatile Memories, Radio-Frequency (RF) and automotive, Application Specific Integrated Circuits (ASICs). The favorable outcome has helped the leading players towards development and testing for new and innovation products.
Radiation Hardened Electronic Devices and Components Market report is segmented as below
- Rad Hard Edc Market By Products
- Analog And Mixed Signal/ Digital Electronic Devices
- Rad-Hard A/D And D/A Converters
- Rad-Hard Multiplexers
- Discrete Semiconductors
- Power Management
- Microprocessors And Microcontrollers
- Rad Hard Edc Market By Material
- Silicon Carbide
- Gallium Nitride
- Hydrogenated Amorphous Silicon
- Rad Hard Edc Market By Product-Type
- Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (Cots)
- Rad Hard Edc Market By Industry Verticals
- Consumer Electronics
- Radiation Hardened Electronic Devices and Components Market by Geography (covers 10+ countries)
- Radiation Hardened Electronic Devices and Components Entropy Market
Companies Citied / Interviewed
- Aeroflex Inc.
- BAE Systems Plc
- Honeywell Aerospace
- 3D Plus SA
- Stmicroelectronics Nv
- Ms Kennedy Corporation
- Company 7
- Company 8
- Company 9
- Company 10+
Radio Frequency Component Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Radiation Hardened Electronic Devices and Components Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Radiation Hardened Electronic Devices and Components Market segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- America Radiation Hardened Electronic Devices and Components Market (2018-2023)
- Europe Radiation Hardened Electronic Devices and Components Market (2018-2023)
- Asia-Pacific Radiation Hardened Electronic Devices and Components Market (2018-2023)
- Product Radiation Hardened Electronic Devices and Components Market (2018-2023)
- Material Radiation Hardened Electronic Devices and Components Market (2018-2023)
- Type Radiation Hardened Electronic Devices and Components Market (2018-2023)
- Industrial Vertical Radiation Hardened Electronic Devices and Components Market (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interests.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.