According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Retail Automation Market: By Equipment (Vending Machine, POS, Self-Checkout, Others), By Component (Hardware (Smart Cart, Card Reader, RFID, etc.), Software); By End User Vertical (Food/Non-Food Services, General Merchandise, Hospitality, Others); By Geography – (2018-2023)”, the market is driven by the the growth of retail automation and the rising demand from end-users.
APAC held the largest market share and growth rate in the Retail Automation Market
Asia Pacific region holds the largest market share and growth in the Retail Automation Market, and is anticipated to reach $10.52 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 7.9%. Americas Retail Automation Market is mainly driven by the deployment of automated equipment to handle the flow of consumers which is primarily augmenting the market growth in the recent years. The key end users in this region include Food/Non-Food Service industry, General Merchandise, Hospitality, among others.
Selected Value Chain Analysis done in the full report
- The commercial value chain for retail automation equipment comprises of number of stakeholders.
- Direct-to-end-user and OEM / private label partnerships are the most common distribution routes.
- Tier 1 retail organizations most often seek a direct relationship with the self-service OEM supplier, who assumes project management ISV responsibilities.
- For these accounts, VARs and system integrators often play a key supporting role, ensuring that Sys. Local post sale commitments are met.
- IndustryARC expects partnerships with ISVs (independent software vendors) to increase as hardware suppliers look to provide their customers with best-in-class customizable software solutions, aiding in seamless integration with digital signage, mobile applications and End- Users in-store technologies.
- Various Industry Verticals such as Food/Non-Food Services, General Merchandise, Hospitality and others are the end users of the retail automation equipment.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- Rising customer awareness along with robust support from stakeholders are the key drivers of the retail automation market.
- POS segment is expected to reach $5,749.9 million by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 3.8% over the forecast period.
- Food/Non-Food Services market held a major market share, which is estimated to reach $9,055.1 million by 2020. Emphasis to provide all the consumer requirements and needs under one roof stimulated the proliferation of supermarkets and hypermarkets, especially in the developed economies across the world.
- Americas region is expected to reach $7,969.8 million by 2022. North American consumers have adopted the trend of relying on automated products and services for business transactions, which made a sustaining impetus on retail automation market.
- Cased hole was the dominating segment by well type in Retail Automation market and is estimated to grow with 5.3% CAGR through 2022.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the below link:
Key players of Retail Automation Market:
- Sanden Vendo and Fuji Electric are the two prominent market players in the vending machine market, and these two are the leading players of this market with 16.9% and 14.6%.
- N & W Global Vending captured 10.1% of the market share; Selecta Group has a market share of 8.62% from the overall market.
- Other players include N&W Global Vending, Selecta Group, Crane Co. etc.
- This market is still in the growth phase with the top 5 companies only accounting for 56.6% of the total market, and 43.4% constituted by the others players.
- Ingenico and Verifone are the two key market leaders in the payment terminals market and these two players are constituted with market share of 36% and 27.5% respectively.
- PAX Technology captured 9% of the market share, whereas ‘ATOS Worldline’ had a market share of 8.6% in 2015 from the overall market.
- NCR and Fujitsu are the two key market players in the self-checkout market and these two are the leading players for this market. NCR Company held 65.5% of the total market share.
- Fujitsu captured 11.1% of the market share, whereas Toshiba had a market share of 8.62% in 2015 from the overall market. Fujitsu offers various hardware, software and associated services related to ‘PoS’ that are easy to use and install.
Retail Automation Market Report is segmented as indicated below
- Retail Automation Market By Equipment:
- Vending Machine
- Payment Terminal
- Point-of-Sale (POS) System
- Interactive Kiosk
- Self-Checkout (SCO)
- Electronics Shelf Labels
- Automated Guided Vehicle
- Automatic Storage & Retrieval System
- Automated Conveyor
- Retail Automation Market By Component
2.1 Smart Cart
2.2 Card Reader
2.3 Barcode Scanner
2.7 Cash Register
2.8 PC and Cash Drawer System
2.9 Weighing Scale
2.10 Bill Printer
2.11 Currency Counter
2.13 Data Buses/ Cables
- Retail Automation Market By End-User
2 Food/Non Food Service Industry
2.3 Continence Store
3 General Merchandise
3.1 Departmental Store
3.2 Merchandising & Specialty Store
4.2 Fast Food Outlet
4.3 Medical Center
4.4 Fuel Station
4.5 Retail Pharmacies
- Retail Automation Market By Geography (Covers 10 + Countries)
- Retail Automation Market By Entropy
- Zebra Technologies Corporation
- Honeywell International Inc;
- Datalogic S.P.A.
- First Data Corporation
- Wincor Nixdorf International
- Posiflex Technology Inc
- Company 8
- Company 9
- Company 10+
Factory Automation Mechanical Component Market
Industrial and Factory Automation Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Retail Automation Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories
- Market trends
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
- Country level Analysis (15+)
- Competitor Analysis
- Market Shares Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Strategic Analysis
- Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country, geography or application based reports in Retail Automation Market?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- Americas Market for Retail Automation (2018-2023)
- Europe Market for Retail Automation(2018-2023)
- APAC Market for Retail Automation(2018-2023)
- RoW Market for Retail Automation(2018-2023)
- Vending Machine Market for Retail Automation(2018-2023)
- Payment Terminal Market for Retail Automation(2018-2023)
- Point-of-Sale (POS) System Market for Retail Automation(2018-2023)
- Interactive Kiosk Market for Retail Automation(2018-2023)
- Self-Checkout (SCO) Market for Retail Automation(2018-2023)
- Electronics Shelf Labels Market for Retail Automation(2018-2023)
- Automated Guided Vehicle Market for Retail Automation(2018-2023)
- Automatic Storage & Retrieval System Market for Retail Automation(2018-2023)
- Automated Conveyor Market for Retail Automation(2018-2023)
- Hardware Market for Retail Automation(2018-2023)
- Software Market for Retail Automation(2018-2023)
- In-Store Market for Retail Automation(2018-2023)
- Warehouse Market for Retail Automation(2018-2023)
- Food/Non-Food Service Industry Market for Retail Automation(2018-2023)
- General Merchandise Market for Retail Automation(2018-2023)
- Hospitality Market for Retail Automation(2018-2023)
- Fuel Station Market for Retail Automation(2018-2023)
- Retail Pharmacies Market for Retail Automation(2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC customize these reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.