According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Warehouse Robotics Market: By Type (Fixed: Conveyors, Gantry, Palletizers, Others); By Functions (Storage, Sortation, Packaging, Others), By Industry (Automotive, Electronics and Electricals, Food & Beverages, Pharmaceutical, Others) Forecast (2018-2023)”, the market is driven by the multi-channel supply-chain strategy in retail, rising labor costs amidst the aging workforce, and leasing of material handling equipment, etc.
Europe held the largest market share in the Warehouse Robotics Market
Europe region holds the largest market share in the Warehouse Robotics Market and is anticipated to reach $383.35 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 6.5%. However, APAC witnesses highest growth during the forecast period and is expected to reach $289.4 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 7.1% The key drivers of Europe Warehouse Robotics Market are the increasing importance in automation sector in order to resurrect the economy along with ageing workforce. The key applications in this region include manufacturing, food and beverage, and retail distribution among others.
Selected Value Chain Analysis done in the full report
The robots intended for use in warehouses are initially being researched extensively for end-user functions: receiving, palletizing, de-palletizing, retrieving and transportation. A simulation for a robot is carried out using CAD software. Once this process is done, the specifications for robots are laid for both raw materials and components. The raw materials are required to construct the basic architecture of the robot to withhold electrical and mechanical components. The electrical components including processors, sensors, communication modules, actuators and many others acquired through a plethora of component suppliers while mechanical components such as screws, bolts, arm manipulators or grippers and many other are also obtained via a network of suppliers. After the acquisition of necessary components, the integrators assimilate the components into the robotic structure and simultaneously test it for optimum performance. The successive step includes the distribution of finished robots. either through a third party distributor or the distribution network owned by the robotic integrators. The final step consists of utilization of robots in the end-user industry, which in this case is applicable for warehouse or distribution centers.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- Rising labor costs amidst the ageing workforce, particularly in developed economies including North America and Western Europe, has boosted the installation of material handling systems market in warehouses.
- Use of fixed robots is more in warehouses as they are more feasible for the warehouse applications. The market for these will be growing more rapidly compared to the mobile robots.
- The robotics market will be growing for various applications. The revenue earned by the sale of fixed robots for warehousing is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.7% and will have revenue of $690.3 million by 2020.
- As the retail Food and Beverage is the major patron for these robots, the revenue earned from it will be maximum, which can be around $179.9 million in the year 2020. The CAGR for revenue earning from this industry is projected to be 6.9%.
- The retail distribution center having CAGR of 6.7% estimation can give revenue of $161.5 million by 2020.
- Robot shipments in Europe are estimated to grow at CAGR 7.0% and ship around 3,976 robots by 2020.
- Increasing investments in research and development of mobile robots by major robots manufacturers, especially in warehouse mobile robots. This growth will be witnessed due to increasing demand for efficiency in the process improvements such as reduction in time, operational costs and accuracy in warehouse functions.
- Retail Distribution Centers have sought more interest in warehouse mobile robots in order to decrease the errors, total cycle time of product delivery from receiving to shipping to end users. This will drive the Global Warehouse Mobile Robotics Revenue in Retail Distribution Centers.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the below link:
Key players of Warehouse Robotics Market:
- SI Schaefer was leading the market in the global material handling systems with a dominant share of about 17%, followed by Daifuku and Dematic with 16% and 9% share, respectively. Murata Machinery and Vanderlande Industries occupied 6% market share each. The others section consist of some other prominent players including Beumer Group (Germany), Swisslog (Switzerland), Mecalux (Spain), Knapp AG (Austria), Fives Group (U.S.),Intelligrated(U.S.) and many others that in total held 46% of the total share in material handling systems market in 2013 across the globe.
- The automated guided vehicles for light loads have been compared for three suppliers: JBT Corporation, Swisslog and Daifuku.
- Some of the eminent companies covered in the section include ABB Robotics (Switzerland), Kuka AG (Germany), JBT Corporation (U.S.), Seegrid Corporation (U.S.), Swisslog Holding AG(Switzerland), Dematic Corporation (U.S.), Daifuku Co. Ltd. (Japan), Fanuc Corporation (Japan)and many others. All these companies have been profiled covering their business overview, products, financials and recent developments, thereby providing a holistic overview of the warehouse robotics market.
Warehouse Robotics Market Report is segmented as indicated below
- Warehouse Robotics Market By Application:
- Automotive Aftermarket Industry
- Food and Beverages Industry
- Manufacturing Industry
- Retail Distribution Center
- Warehouse Robotics Market By Components
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
- Microprocessors and Microcontrollers
- RF Module (RFM)
- Warehouse Robotics Market By Type
2 Fixed Robots
3 Mobile Robots
- Warehouse Robotics Market by Function
- Goods Consolidation
- Order Fulfillment
- Goods Distribution
- Warehouse Robotics Market By Geography (Covers 12 + Countries)
- Warehouse Robotics Market By Entropy
- Yaskawa Electric Corporation
- Wynright Corporation
- Symbotic LLC
- Qcomp Technologies, Inc;
- Gudel AG
- Grey Orange Robotics Pvt Ltd.
- Schaefer Systems International, Inc;
- Adept Technology Inc;
- Toshiba Machine Co. Ltd
- Rockwell Automation Inc;
- Pari Robotics Inc;
- Kiva Systems, Inc;
- EK Automation Ltd
- Bluebotics SA
- ATS Automation Tooling Systems, Inc;
Service Robotics Market
Oil and Gas Robotics Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Warehouse Robotics Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories
- Market trends
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
- Country level Analysis (15+)
- Competitor Analysis
- Market Shares Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Strategic Analysis
- Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country, geography or application based reports in Warehouse Robotics Market?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- Americas Market for Warehouse Robotics (2018-2023)
- Europe Market for Warehouse Robotics (2018-2023)
- APAC Market for Warehouse Robotics (2018-2023)
- RoW Market for Warehouse Robotics (2018-2023)
- Goods Consolidation Market for Warehouse Robotics (2018-2023)
- Order Fulfillment Market for Warehouse Robotics (2018-2023)
- Goods Distribution Market for Warehouse Robotics (2018-2023)
- Programmable Logic Controller Market for Warehouse Robotics(2018-2023)
- Microprocessors and Microcontrollers Market for Warehouse Robotics(2018-2023)
- Actuators Market for Warehouse Robotics (2018-2023)
- Sensors Market for Warehouse Robotics (2018-2023)
- Automotive Aftermarket Industry Market for Warehouse Robotics (2018-2023)
- Food and Beverage Industry Market for Warehouse Robotics(2018-2023)
- Manufacturing Industry Market for Warehouse Robotics (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC customize these reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
To request for a proposal provide your details in the below link:
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.