According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Solenoid Valves Market By Type (Two port, Three & Four way); By Operation (Direct Acting, Pilot Operated, Manual Reset); By Industry (O&G, Chemical, Aerospace, Automobile, Others) (2018-2023)”, the market is driven by industries such as aerospace, marine, power generation, transmission, oil & gas, food & beverage, etc.
Asia Pacific to dominate the Solenoid Valves Market
Asia Pacific will dominate the Solenoid Valves Market during the forecast period. It is expected to generate $2,543.99 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 4.5%. The adoption of solenoid valves in the industrial applications will enhance the growth of Asia Pacific market during the forecast period. China has the largest share in the Solenoid Valves Market. Growing countries such as India and South Korea also present better opportunities for solenoid valve manufacturers. In China, the growing investment in the power generation industry, which depends on renewable energy sources, is the second biggest industry for solenoid valves. Japan is slowly making use of green energy in hydro, solar, wind, and geothermal. The solenoid valve is an important component in these industries and aids the control of liquids and gases.
Selected Analysis done in the full Report:
The Aerospace and Defence sector in 2017 had a share of $121 million. It is expected to generate $126.88 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 0.7%. This industry deals with companies which manufacture private, commercial, and military aircrafts. The solenoid valves are used in the aerospace sector for many applications. They can be used in armament equipment, fuel systems, and shutter actuators. US and Europe dominate the aerospace and defence sector. Asia Pacific has the highest number of requirements for new aircrafts to be built during 2014-2023, followed by Europe and North America.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- Solenoid valves are very important in the power generation industry. Growing investment in the expanding power generation capacity will spur the growth of hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Increasing concerns with regards to the safety in the plants drives the growth of the Solenoid Valves Market during the forecast period.
- Governments of countries such as the UK, South Africa, Japan, and America are taking steps to increase the capacity of the existing power plants. This factor drives the demand of solenoid valves.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Key players of the Solenoid Valves Market
The Solenoid Valves Market is dominated by the companies such as ASCO Valve, Burkert Contromatic Corp, Danfoss Industries Pvt, Norgren Pipe Industrial Co., Ltd, and Parker Hannifin Corporation. ASCO Valve develops and manufactures electrically operated control devices or solenoid valves. It has branches in 42 countries. Burkert supplies fluid control products through its subsidiary Burkert Fluid Control Systems. Danfoss Industries provides products for residential, commercial, and industrial consumers. Parker Hannifin Corporation manufactures motion and control technologies and systems, including fluid power systems, electromechanical controls.
Solenoid Valves Market report is segmented as below
The Solenoid Valves Market is driven by marine, power generation, and aerospace industries.
A. Solenoid Valves Market By Types
1. Two Way Solenoid Valves.
2. Three Way Solenoid Valves Comprise Three Ports.
3. Four Way Solenoid Valves
B. Solenoid Valves Market By Components
1. Coil / Solenoid.
C. Solenoid Valves Market By Seals
1. Nitrile Rubber. (NBR).
2. Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM) Rubber
3. Fluroelastomer (FKM).
4. Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE).
D. Solenoid Valves Market By Operation
1. Direct Acting Valves.
2. Pilot Operated Valves.
3. Manual Reset Valves.
E. Solenoid Valves Market By Industry
1. Aerospace and Defense.
3. Oil & Gas
5. Water Treatment.
6. Chemical and Petrochemical Industry.
7. Pulp and Paper:
8. Food & Beverage
9. Power Generation
F. Solenoid Valves Market by Geography (covers 13+ countries)
G. Solenoid Valves Market Entropy
Companies Citied / Interviewed
- AIRTAC INTERNATIONAL GROUP
- PENTAIR LTD
- ROTORK PLC
- NORGEN INC.
- PARKER HANNIFIN
- ASCO VALVE INC.
- DANFOSS A/S
- CURTISS-WRIGHT CORPORATION
- BURKERT FLUID CONTROL SYSTEMS
- KINGSTON VALVES
- SMC CORPORATION
- ODE SOLENOID VALVES
- Company 15+
Control Valves Market
Valves, Actuators and Positioners Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Solenoid Valves Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Solenoid Valves segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below
- Americas Solenoid Valves Market (2018-2023)
- Europe Solenoid Valves Market (2018-2023)
- Asia Pacific Solenoid Valves Market (2018-2023)
- RoW Solenoid Valves Market (2018-2023)
- Aerospace and Defence Solenoid Valves Market (2018-2023)
- Automobile Solenoid Valves Market (2018-2023)
- Oil and Gas Solenoid Valves Market (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.