This report studies the global Running Shoes market status and forecast, categorizes the global Running Shoes market size (value & volume) by key players, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top players in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
Running Shoes are footwear designed for off-road travel and include many design features not found on a road-specific model. Running Shoes involve running or walking in an outdoor environment on a natural terrain, taking advantage of the geographical features offered by each region.
Running events are becoming more popular, and for competition it is even more important than ever to be light on your feet and quick. For this reason running shoes are designed to tackle hard impacts, but are also lightweight and airy.
Currently, the main material of running shoes is mesh fabric, EVA, rubber, glue and others. But different manufacturers will choose raw materials with special functions. The main consumption group is outdoor enthusiasts.
The sales price of Running Shoes keeps fluctuate in past five years owing to the price of raw material and the number of trail runners. The price is at about 80 USD/Pair in recent years. In the next few years, we predict that price will keep to decline.
The global running shoes consuming market will still have a certain amount of growth. The prodution will reach 197400 K Pairs in 2021. The growth rate will increase at a CARG about 5%. The main consumption regions will be in Europe, North America and China.
The global Running Shoes market is valued at 12800 million US$ in 2017 and will reach 17400 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 3.9% during 2018-2025.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
- New Balance
- The North Face
- La Sportiva
- Pearl Izumi
- Under Armour
- Topo Athletic
Geographically, this report studies the key regions, focuses on product sales, value, market share and growth opportunity in these regions, covering
- North America
- Southeast Asia
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- Barefoot Shoes
- Low profile Shoes
- Traditional Shoes
- Maximalist Shoes
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
- Men Running Shoes
- Women Running Shoes
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Running Shoes sales, value, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025).
- Focuses on the key Running Shoes manufacturers, to study the sales, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Running Shoes are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Key Stakeholders
- Running Shoes Manufacturers
- Running Shoes Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Running Shoes Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
With the given market data, We offers customizations according to the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Regional and country-level analysis of the Running Shoes market, by end-use.
Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.
Table of Contents
Global Running Shoes Market Research Report 2018
1 Running Shoes Market Overview
2 Global Running Shoes Market Competition by Manufacturers
3 Global Running Shoes Capacity, Production, Revenue (Value) by Region (2013-2018)
4 Global Running Shoes Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Region (2013-2018)
5 Global Running Shoes Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
6 Global Running Shoes Market Analysis by Application
7 Global Running Shoes Manufacturers Profiles/Analysis
8 Running Shoes Manufacturing Cost Analysis
9 Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
10 Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
11 Market Effect Factors Analysis
12 Global Running Shoes Market Forecast (2018-2025)
13 Research Findings and Conclusion
For further information on this report, visit – https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/3236400-global-running-shoes-market-research-report-2018
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349