Micro-pumps have been playing a crucial role in the pharmaceutical industry for last few years, especially in the processes such as drug discovery, development and delivery. The ability of micro-pump to provide a controlled flow of fluids and controlled delivery of drug dosage into the body of the patients are the major factors boosting the demand for such techniques. This has led to the improved healthcare management and better medical outcomes.
The global micro-pump market is expected to reach USD 1,662.0 million by 2027 at a CAGR of 15.8% during
Based on industry, market is segmented into pharmaceutical, medical devices, in-vitro diagnostics and others. In 2015, mechanical micro-pump segment commands the largest market
The leading market players in the global micro-pump market include Advanced Microfluidics SA, Alldoo Micropump, Bio-Chem Fluidics, Cole-Parmer Instrument Company LLC, Dolomite Centre Ltd, IDEX Corporation, KNF Neuberger Inc., Microfluidica LLC, Servoflo Corporation, Takasago Electric Inc., TOPS Industry & Technology Co. Ltd., World Precision Instruments, Xavitech and others.
Study objectives of Micro-pump market:
To provide insights about factors influencing and affecting the market growth
To provide historical and forecast revenues of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to regional and country-level markets
To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments based on types, products, applications, end users, and its sub-segments.
To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their market share, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• Medical devices manufacturers
• Medical devices distributors
• Hospitals & Clinics
• Potential investors
• Key executive (CEO and COO) and strategy growth manager
• The micro-pump global market and is expected to reach USD 5282.9 billion by 2027.
• Mechanical micro-pumps hold the largest share of 66.3% of the micro-pump market.
• North America holds the largest market share of 55.2% of micro-pump market and is anticipated to reach USD 1,951.9 billion by the end of forecast period.
• Pharmaceutical Industry holds the largest market share of 54.6% in 2015, and expected to continue the similar growth throughout the forecast period.
Table of Content: Key Points
2 Research Methodology
3 Market Dynamics
4 Market Factor Analysis
5 Global Micro-Pump Market, By Type
6 Global Micro-Pump Market, By Industry
7 Global Micro-Pump Market, By Region
8 Company Share Analysis
9 Company Profiles
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349