According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Propylene Southeast Asia Market By Derivative Products (Polypropylene, Acrylonitrite, Cumene, Propylene Oxide and
Others); By Country (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and
Myanmar) – Forecast 2018 to 2023”, the market is driven by the increasing demand for the derivative products of propylene such as polyolefin.
Regional outlook of the Propylene Southeast Asia Market
Thailand will dominate the Propylene Southeast Asia Market during the forecast period. It is expected to reach revenue of $6,850.30 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 19.4%. Indonesia is expected to experience the fastest growth rate due to the growing domestic demand for propylene. The production capacity in Asian countries is expected to grow due to plant expansion and increased utilization rate. The growing demand for propylene in Southeast Asia has compelled the companies to invest in new or existing plants. Vietnam will be the largest exporting company in terms of export quantity, with increased production capacity of 800KT by 2020.
Selected Analysis done in the full Report:
Malaysia is expected to reach $ 2,736.44 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 17.2%. The polyolefin industry in Malaysia is growing at a rapid pace due to the increasing production of plastic products, which has driven the demand for propylene in the region. There is also an increasing investment in the plastic products in Malaysia in the recent past. The growing investment in the plastic products will lead to the increasing demand for raw materials such as polypropylene. Natural gas and naphtha are the raw materials for the petrochemical products in Malaysia.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below
Excerpts on Market Growth Factor
- Growing demand for propylene in Southeast Asia has compelled the companies to invest on new or existing plants. This factor will drive the growth of the Propylene Southeast Asia Market.
- Huge investments in Southeast Asia will elevate the growth of propylene during forecast period.
- Growing domestic demand for propylene in Thailand will boost the Southeast Asia Market.
- Southeast Asia countries depend on import and export of propylene due to the free trade agreements and transport facilities among the countries. The growing demand for propylene in Southeast Asian countries can be witnessed with the help of commodity prices. This trend is expected to continue during the forecast period.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Key players of the Propylene Southeast Asia Market
Petrochemical Corporation of Singapore and Map Ta Phut Olefins dominate the Propylene Southeast Asia Market. The Petrochemical Corporation of Singapore produces 845,000 tons of propylene every year, out of which 200,000 tons is produced through metathesis process using methane as a feedstock. Map Ta Phut Olefins is a joint venture between Siam Cement Public Company Limited and Dow Chemical. It helped the Dow Chemical company to expand its business performance in Asia Pacific.
Propylene Southeast Asia Market is segmented as below
The growing demand for derivative products of propylene will drive the growth of the Propylene market in Southeast Asia during the forecast period.
A. Propylene Southeast Asia Market Countrywise Analysis
1. Singapore Propylene Market
1.1. Market Size
1.2. Production Vs. Demand
1.3. Trade Analysis
1.3.1. Exports Vs. Imports
1.3.2. Exports Vs. Imports Top 5 Countries
1.3.3. Exports Vs. Imports Pricing
2. Malaysia Propylene Market
2.1. Market Size
2.2. Production Vs. Demand
2.3. Trade Analysis
2.3.1. Exports Vs. Imports
2.3.2. Exports Vs. Imports Top 5 Countries
2.3.3. Exports Vs. Imports Pricing
3. Indonesia Propylene Market
3.1. Market Size
3.2. Production Vs. Demand
3.3. Trade Analysis
3.3.1. Exports Vs. Imports
3.3.2. Exports Vs. Imports Top 5 Countries
3.3.3. Exports Vs. Imports Pricing
4. Philippines Propylene Market
4.1. Market Size
4.2. Production Vs. Demand
4.3. Trade Analysis
4.3.1. Exports Vs. Imports
4.3.2. Exports Vs. Imports Top 5 Countries
4.3.3. Exports Vs. Imports Pricing
5. Thailand Propylene Market
5.1. Market Size
5.2. Production Vs. Demand
5.3. Trade Analysis
5.3.1. Exports Vs. Imports
5.3.2. Exports Vs. Imports Top 5 Countries
5.3.3. Exports Vs. Imports Pricing
6. Vietnam Propylene Market
6.1. Market Size
6.2. Production Vs. Demand
6.3. Trade Analysis
6.3.1. Exports Vs. Imports
6.3.2. Exports Vs. Imports Top 5 Countries
6.3.3. Exports Vs. Imports Pricing
7. Myanmar Propylene Market
7.1. Market Size
7.2. Production Vs. Demand
7.3. Trade Analysis
7.3.1. Exports Vs. Imports
7.3.2. Exports Vs. Imports Top 5 Countries
7.3.3. Exports Vs. Imports Pricing
B. Propylene Southeast Asia Market by Geography (covers 7+ countries)
C. Propylene Southeast Asia Market Entropy
Companies Citied / Interviewed
1. Hmc Polymers Co Ltd
2. IRPC Public Company Limited
3. Petrochemical Corporation of Singapore (Pvt) Ltd
4. PETROLIAM NASIONAL BERHAD (PETRONAS)
5. PT CHANDRA ASRI PETROCHEMICAL TBK
6. PT Pertamina
7. SCG Chemicals
8. Company 8
9. Company 9
10. Company 10+
Asian Petcoke Market
Asia Ethylene Glycol Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Propylene Southeast Asia Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Propylene Southeast Asia Market segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- Propylene Southeast Asia Market (2018-2023)
- Singapore Propylene Market (2018-2023)
- Malaysia Propylene Market (2018-2023)
- Indonesia Propylene Market (2018-2023)
- Philippines Propylene Market (2018-2023)
- Thailand Propylene Market (2018-2023)
- Vietnam Propylene Market (2018-2023)
- Myanmar Propylene Market (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.