According to the latest publication from Meticulous Research™, global Quality Management in Healthcare Market will grow at a CAGR of 15% from 2018 to 2023 to reach USD 3,698.1 million by 2023.
The report states that the growth in this market is mainly attributed to “the government initiatives to improve patient outcomes & safety, rising unstructured data in healthcare, rising geriatric population & burden of chronic diseases, and improving health IT infrastructure”.
Geographically, the North American region is the largest market for quality management solutions in the healthcare market. This region is expected to continue its dominance in the global market with “the implementation of Affordable Care Act (ACA) in the U.S., stringent legislative and accreditation requirements regarding healthcare quality reporting, shift from fee-for-service to value-based reimbursements, growing patient data volume, high awareness and adoption of healthcare IT technologies, regulatory requirements to minimize medical errors and clinical risk, and presence of a large number of healthcare IT companies in the region.”
The key players in global quality management in the healthcare market are McKesson Corporation, Medisolv, Inc., Nuance Communication, Inc., Quantros, Inc., Dimensional Insight, Inc., Dolbey Systems, Inc., Verscend Technologies, Inc., MedeAnalytics, Inc., Citiustech Inc., Conduent, Inc., ArborMetrix, Inc. (Change Healthcare), Altegra Health, General Dynamics Health Solutions, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, 3M Company, Truven Health Analytics (IBM Watson Health), and Persivia, among others.
Scope of the report
Market by Software Type:
- Business Intelligence &Analytics
- Physician Quality Reporting Solutions
- Clinical Risk Management Solutions
- Provider Performance Improvement Solutions
Market by Mode of Delivery:
- Web & Cloud-based solutions
- On-premise solutions
Market by Application:
- Data Management
- Data Processing & Analysis
- Unstructured Data Abstraction
- Report Generation & Regulatory Submission
- Risk Management
Market by End User:
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Healthcare Payers
- Government bodies& Others
Market by Geography:
- North America
- Rest of Europe (RoE)
- Asia-Pacific (APAC)
- Rest of APAC (RoAPAC)
- Rest of the World
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa.
Download Free Sample Report @ https://www.meticulousresearch.com/download-sample-report/?cp_id=3977
Key questions answered in the report-
- Which are the high growth market segments in terms of software type, mode of delivery, application, end user, and regions/countries?
- What is the historical market for quality management in healthcare across the globe?
- What are the market forecasts and estimates from the period 2018-2023?
- What are the major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges in the global quality management in healthcare market?
- Who are the major players in the global quality management in healthcare market?
- How is the competitive landscape?
- What are the recent developments in the global healthcare quality management market?
- What are the different strategies adopted by the major players in the global healthcare quality management market?
- What are the geographical trends and high growth regions/countries?
- Who are the local emerging players in the global quality management in healthcare market and how do they compete with the global players?
Request PDF Brochure : https://www.meticulousresearch.com/request-brochure/?cp_id=3977
About Meticulous Research®
Meticulous Research® is founded in 2010 and incorporated as Meticulous Market Research Pvt. Ltd. in 2013 as a private limited company under the Companies Act, 1956. Since its incorporation, the company has become the leading provider of premium market intelligence in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Direct Lines: +1-646-781-8004 (North America)
+91 744-7780008 (Asia-Pacific)