According to Market Research Future Analysis, proximity marketing market has been valued at approximately USD 52 Billion by the end of forecast period with approx. 28% of CAGR during forecast period 2017 to 2023.
Growing market of e-commerce sector and rise in digitization is boosting the proximity marketing market. By hardware segment, sensors and RFID tags is witnessing highest market share. According to the study, rising demand for technologically driven retail stores is fueling the proximity marketing market.
The Proximity Marketing Market is expected to gain considerable market share in BLE beacon and GPS geo-fencing. Geo-fencing marketing and sales channels provide customers with an interactive and highly personalized experience that boost the sales of online shopping is one of the prime factors driving market growth. According to the study, advanced used of location based marketing in retail sector is fueling the market. The emerging technology such as cloud computing, IOT and analytical tools is fuelling the proximity marketing market.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3909
Major Key Players:
- Apple Inc. (U.S.)
- Google Inc. (U.S.)
- Microsoft Corporation (U.S.)
- Qualcomm Inc. (U.S.)
- Zebra Technologies Corporation (U.S)
- Bluvision Inc. (U.S.)
- Estimote Inc. (U.S.)
- inMarket Media LLC (Italy)
- Proxama PLC (U.K.)
- ROXIMITY (U.S.)
The regional analysis of proximity marketing market is being studied for region such as Asia Pacific, North America, Europe and Rest of the World. North America is one of the leading player in the proximity marketing market owing to major presence of major market players in the region followed by Europe.
North America region is leading owing to advanced technology implementation and adoption of cutting-edge technology in advertisement sector. Asia-Pacific region is fastest growing region in the proximity marketing market owing to increased investment by developing countries in the region.
Proximity Marketing Market Segmentation:
The proximity marketing market has been segmented on the basis of region that includes North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe and Rest of the World. In North America region, retail sector is witnessing considerable market share owing to adoption of proximity marketing in upscale stores and shopping malls.
BLE beacon tools are used in some retail stores to prevent unwanted stealing of clothes and accessories and. Most of the retail stores in the region are using GPS geo-fencing application to increase customers in the store that is one of the significant factor driving market growth in the region.
Proximity Marketing Market (MRFR) Research Analysis:
By software segment, proximity marketing market is segmented into content management system. Enterprises are using content management system to enhance business by increasing customers and facilitate with multiple user platform. It improves the business website by providing easy option for site change and enable users by providing numerous design change options.
It also enhances business marketing plan by offering tools through which businesses can have quick response from customers and seamless page management. It offers integrated workflow management platform by reviewing and approving content. If the user want to change the content of website, by using content management system they just need to change it once for it to be updated throughout the site.
Study Objectives of Proximity Marketing Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the proximity marketing market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the proximity marketing market based porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment on the basis of component, technology and application.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the proximity marketing software market.
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/proximity-marketing-market-3909
- Investors and consultants
- System Integrators
- Government Organizations
- Research/Consultancy firms
- Technology solution providers
- IT Solution Providers
Table of Contents
1 Market Introduction
1.2 Scope of Study
1.2.1 Research Objective
1.3 Market Structure
List of Tables
Table 1 Proximity Marketing Market, By Component
Table 2 Proximity Marketing Market, By Technology
List of Figures
Figure 1 Research Type
Figure 2 Proximity Marketing Market: By Component (%)
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar