The global nutritional beverages market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of nutritional beverages market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
The Global Nutritional Beverages Market is expected to reach USD 7.23 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 8.0% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
To get more information, Ask for Free Sample Copy of Report @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-nutritional-beverages-market
- The global nutritional beverages market is segmented based on parameter, product type, objective, and geographical segments.
- Based on parameter, the global nutritional beverages market is segmented into vitamin profile, mineral profile, fat profile, moisture, proteins, total dietary fibre, sugar profile, cholesterol, calories
- On the basis of product type, the global nutritional beverages market is classified into beverages, snacks, bakery & confectionery, meat & poultry, sauces, dressings, condiments, dairy & desserts, fruits & vegetables, edible fats & oils, baby food, and others.
- On the basis of objective, the global nutritional beverages market is classified into product labelling, new product development, regulation compliance.
- Based on geography, the global nutritional beverages market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Browse Detailed TOC, Tables and Figures @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-nutritional-beverages-market
Some of the major players operating in the global nutritional beverages market are – Chr. Hansen Holding, SGS S.A., Intertek Group PLC, Eurofins Scientific SE, Bureau Veritas S.A., ALS Ltd, Mérieux Nutrisciences Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Asurequality Ltd., TUV Nord Group, DTS Food Laboratories, Qiagen Inc., Covance Inc., NeoMed, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Danone, Abbott Nutrition, Mead Johnson Nutrition Co., Nestle, Nutricia, and Baxter International, Inc. PepsiCo, Inc., Nestlé, Kraft Foods, General Mills, Campbell Soup Co., Monster Beverage Corporation, The Coca-Cola Company and Red Bull GmbH, Archer Daniels Midland Co., DuPont Nutrition & Health, LycoRed Ltd., Fortitech, Inc., BASF and Nutratech, Inc. and many more.
Read more about Report Visit @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-nutritional-beverages-market/
Global Alternative sweeteners Market- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Global Alternative Sweetener Market By Product Type (HIS, Polyols, Natural, Others), By Application (Food & Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetic Care Products), By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Report Access: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-alternative-sweeteners-market/
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar