In the Report “Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose Market: By End-user (food & beverage, construction, pharmaceutical, pulp & paper, oil & gas, others); By Application (drilling, detergents, hair color, ice cream, toothpastes, instant tattoo, others); By Geography – (2018-2023)” published by IndustryARC, the market is driven by the increasing demand for processed food and also growing consciousness about personal care cosmetics that are contributing towards growth.
Asia-Pacific dominates with major share and growth in the Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose Market
Asia-Pacific is one of the major regions for the carboxymethylcellulose sodium, owing to growth of the pharmaceutical industry in countries such as China and India. The Asia-Pacific market for sodium carboxymethyl cellulose manufacturers and consumption is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.04% to reach revenue of $1.02 billion by 2023. As pharmaceutical industry is the leading end-user industry, here China is the second largest region representing sales, currently amounting to 17% of total healthcare expenditures. The European market for carboxymethylcellulose sodium generated $711.45 million in 2017. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.44% to reach revenue of $819.51 million by 2023. The European region is one of the largest markets for sodium carboxymethylcellulose, due to its adoption in food as well as in pharmaceutical industry. North America is the biggest market for cosmetic, followed by Europe. The North American market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.78% to reach revenue of $412.17 million by 2023 from $349.63 million in 2017.
Selected Application Analysis done in the full Report:
The Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose CMC market is used in several applications such as food and beverages, detergents, mining applications and many more. Among all, Food and Beverages is the leading market holder, growing at a CAGR of 3.4% to reach revenue of $587.48 million by 2023 from $480.7 million in 2017. Food and beverage production is one of the biggest industries worldwide. Due to the rising population, the food and beverages industry will continue to develop at a robust pace in the future. The next leading segment is Detergent market, increasing at a CAGR of 2.2% to reach revenue of $366.22 million by 2023 from $321.4 million in 2017. Increasing sales of detergents due to emulsifying and protective colloid properties, is aiding the market of synthetic detergents.
Textile industry is the slowest growing segment, but it has an equal CAGR of 2.2% to reach revenue of $99.02 million by 2023. The use of sodium cmc in textiles is set to see a surge, both in terms of revenue and volume.
To access the full report browse the link below
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- Growing consumer demands for food products are set to drive the market in the coming future. This is due to the diverse use of sodium cmc market in applications, which has increased the sale and is expected to grow over the years.
- Rise in population will lead to a rise in the plea for goods in food and beverage, grooming care, and chemical sectors. This massive rise in requirement will escalate the consumption of CMC based products across the globe.
- The research and development in carboxymethyl cellulose products and goods, have significantly improved their response time. This major change is expected to gain powerful foothold across the global market and create remarkable growth opportunities in the near future for long term.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Key players of the Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose Market
The global presence of major manufacturing firms in the industry such as The Dow Chemical Company, Akzonobel, Ashland Inc., and Diacel Corporation are estimated to positively affect the market due to increase in sodium cmc uses in food and beverages, detergent products and pharmaceutical industry. Ashland Inc. has a product named as Aqualon™ sodium Carboxymethyl cellulose, which is used for personal care and cosmetic applications. The Dow Chemical Company has a set of products such as Antiso, Walocel, Grindsted® Cellulose Gum Bak, Grindsted® Cellulose Gum Bev, Grindsted® Cellulose Gum Mas, Grindsted® Cellulose Gum Amd and Others, which are used in industrial application. Akzonobel is known for Akucell, Depramin, Peridur and Staflo, used in food and beverages industry.
Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose Market report is segmented as below
- Sodium Carboxymethyl Market – By end user industry
- Food & Beverage
- Pulp & Paper
- Oil & Gas
- Paints & Coatings
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Textile Industry
- Construction industry
- Daily chemical industry
- Sodium carboxymethyl market- By Application
- Hair color, henna
- Textile dying
- Instsant tattoo
- Ice cream
- Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose Market by Geography (covers 10+ countries)
- Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose Entropy Market
Companies Citied / Interviewed
- Daicel Corporation
- DKS Co. Ltd.
- Ugur Seluloz Kimya A.S.
- Química Amtex S.A. De C.V.
- Lamberti S.P.A.
- CP Kelco
- Company 6
- Company 7
- Company 8
- Company 9
- Company 10+
Cellulose Ethers Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose Market segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- America Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose Market (2018-2023)
- Europe Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose Market (2018-2023)
- Asia-Pacific Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose Market (2018-2023)
- End-User Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose Market (2018-2023)
- Application Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose Market (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interests.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.