In the Report “Synthetic Biology Market: By Tool (XNAS, Chassis Organisms, Oligonucleotides, etc); By Technology (DNA Synthesis & Sequencing, Computational Modelling, Bioinformatics, Microfluidics, etc); By Application (Environmental, Medical, Industrial, etc); By Geography – (2018-2023)” published by IndustryARC, the market is driven by growing demand for gene synthesis and synthetic cells, and increasing investments in synthetic biology companies.
America dominates with major share and growth in the Synthetic Biology Market
Americas is the leading region for synthetic biology market, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific and Rest of the world. With a CAGR of 29.9%, the American market will reach $7.94 billion by the end of 2023. In the American market, the U.S. is the leading region to grow at a CAGR of 30.2% among all. Europe is the second largest market, growing at a CAGR of 29.9% to reach a value of $6.31 million by 2023. Asia-Pacific market will grow faster at CAGR of 33% to reach value of $5356 million by 2023. Increasing demand for the synthetic biological products such as biofuels and some other bio-plastics from the different end-user industries are stimulating the revenues for synthetic biology market in the Asia-Pacific region.
Selected Tool and Technology Analysis done in the full Report:
Synthetic Biology Market comprises of Xeno-nucleic acids, chassis organisms, oligonucleotides synthesis, cloning technology kits, and systemic enzymes and others. Cloning technology kits dominated the market value in 2017 with a value of $1.72 billion. The statistics for tools segment defined in the report will help you to know how the cloning technology market is leading market and is stated to grow at a CAGR of 29.70% to reach value of $8.18 billion by 2023. Whereas, Xeno-Nucleic Acids are established to grow at a CAGR of 34.1% during 2018-2023, due to rise in applications in medicine segment as a disease fighting agent. Based on technology, the synthetic biology market is segmented into DNA synthesis and sequencing, computational modelling, bioinformatics technology, microfluidics chip technology, nano technology chip, pathway engineering and others. Bioinformatics technology is the leading market to grow at a CAGR of 27.5% to reach value of $4.5 billion by 2023. Pathway genetic engineering market is estimated to witness highest prominent growth of CAGR 39.2% during 2018-2023, while computational modelling vertical is analysed to grow by lowest CAGR of 22.2% during forecast period.
To access the full report browse the link below
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- Synthetic biology technology is witnessing multi-fold implementation in medical sector for artificial tissue regeneration and development of advanced drugs and therapeutics.
- Increasing scarcity and damaging impact on environment due to excessive use of fuel have led to an urgent need to develop alternative fuels. Synthetic biology is used for the development of biodegradable plastics, and renewable energy sources. Hence, the need for alternative fuel for decreasing the dependency on natural fuel has driven the synthetic biology market.
- Notable technologies such as next generation sequencing (NGS), advanced polymerase chain reaction (PCR) are the current advancement of genetic and molecular biology that has boosted the market.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Key players of the Synthetic Biology Market
Life technologies Corp. and Intrexon Corp, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. and GenScript Biotech Corp are the dominant players in the synthetic biology market. Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. offer products such as Antibodies, Exosomeresearch products, Platinum Enzymes, Lipofectamine 3000 Reagent, TOPO Cloning Kits, used over 50 countries. Intrexon Corp. has products such as UltraVector®, RheoSwitch® Cell Systems Informatics, LEAP®, ActoBiotics®, Porcine Research Models, BeyondBio™. Cargill Inc., has set of few products present in 70 countries are EverSweet™ nextgeneration sweetener, Agri-Pure™ High Oleic Vegetable Oils and Envirotemp™ 200 Fluid.
Stevia Market report is segmented as below
Synthetic Biology Market – By Tool
- Xeno-Nucleic Acids (Xnas)
- Chassis Organisms
- Cloning Technology Kits
Synthetic Biology Market – By Technology
- DNA Synthesis
- DNA sequencing
- Computational Modelling
- Bioinformatics Technologies
- Microfluidics Technologies
- Pathway Engineering
Synthetic Biology Market – By Application
- Environmental Application
- Whole-Cell Biosensors
- Medical Applications
- Drug Discovery and Therapeutics
- Artificial Tissue and Tissue Regeneration
- Industrial Applications
- Biofuel and Renewable Energy
- Industrial Enzyme
- Biomaterials & Green Chemicals
- Synthetic Biology Market by Geography (covers 10+ countries)
- Synthetic Biology Entropy Market
Manufacturer Citied / Interviewed
- Ingenza Ltd.
- Ziopharm Oncology, Inc.
- Origene Technologies Inc.
- Codexis Inc.
- Halozyme, Inc.
- Integrated DNA Technologies, Inc.
- Algenol Biotech
- Amyris Inc.
- Bioamber Inc.
- Company 12
- Company 13
- Company 14
- Company 15+
Cell Culture Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Synthetic Biology Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Synthetic Biology Market segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- America Synthetic Biology Market (2018-2023)
- Europe Synthetic Biology Market (2018-2023)
- Asia-Pacific Synthetic Biology Market (2018-2023)
- Tool Synthetic Biology Market (2018-2023)
- Technology Synthetic Biology Market (2018-2023)
- Application Synthetic Biology Market (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interests.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.