The biological safety cabinets are likewise called as biosafety cabinet (BSC) or microbiological safety cabinets which are ventilated research center workspace for working securely at a characterized biosafety level, with materials polluted by pathogens. The fundamental motivation behind biological safety cabinets is to ensure the lab specialist and the encompassing condition from unsafe pathogens.
The Global Biological Safety Cabinet Market is expected to reach USD 276.24 million by 2025, from USD 148.58 million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 8.06% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
Get Free Sample of This Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-biological-safety-cabinet-market
Market Definition: Global Biological Safety Cabinet Market
They helps to work safely with infectious microorganisms but they also requires consistent use of good microbiological practices. They avoid biological exposure to personnel and the environment. The biosafety cabinets may also prevent experimental material from being contaminated when appropriate practices and procedures are followed.
There are three kinds of biosafety cabinets designated as Class I, II and III which are developed to meet varying research and clinical needs. Class I cabinet is distinguished on the basis of agent classification and covers low & moderate risk. It is of biosafety level 2 and 3 with the average inlet velocity of 75 and has the protection features for the users only. Class I biosafety cabinet provides personnel and environmental protection, but no product protection. Class II type biosafety cabinets are divided into type A and type B cabinets. Both the types have low & moderate risk and the biosafety level of 2 and 3 with work opening fixed average inlet velocity up to 75 in type A cabinet and velocity of 100 in type B. Both of them are used for the protection of user & material. Class II biological safety cabinet is most commonly used in MUSC’s biomedical and microbiological laboratories. Lastly, class III agent classification is of biosafety level 3 and 4 that are available with high risk for the users and material safety. Class III cabinet are completely enclosed. They are the High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filter-ventilated cabinet fitted with glove ports and decontamination capabilities for entry and exit of material.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Favorable regulations driving the use of biological safety cabinets in the healthcare industry.
- Increased risk of pandemics and communicable diseases.
- Increasing number of R&D activities in biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical companies.
- Rapid growth in the number of biologics increased investment in healthcare infrastructure in growing economies.
- Alternative containment cabinets.
- High cost of biological safety cabinets.
Market Segmentation: Global Biological Safety Cabinet Market
- The global biological safety cabinet market is segmented based on product type, end user, application, distribution channel and geographical segments.
- Based on type, the market is segmented into class I, class II and class III. The class II type market segmented in sub segmented into class II type A and class II type B.
- On the basis of end users, the market is segmented into pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies, diagnostics & testing laboratories and academic & research organizations.
- Based on application, the market is segmented into industrial, academic and research.
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In 2017, NuAire, Inc. has announced the launch of our new biological safety cabinet, the LabGard AIR, it is a Class II, Type A2 cabinet precisely designed to meet the challenging requirements of today’s research facilities.
Competitive Analysis: Global Biological Safety Cabinet Market
The global biological safety cabinet market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of biological safety cabinet market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-biological-safety-cabinet-market
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Biological Safety Cabinet Market
Some of the major players operating in the global biological safety cabinet market are Thermo Fisher Scientific, Erlab, Esco, Kewaunee Scientific, Labconco, MRC, Polypipe, ACMAS Technologies, AirClean Systems, Air Science, Azbil Telstar, Aztec Microflow, Labconco, Esco Micro Pte Ltd., NuAire, Berner International, The Baker Company, Kewaunee Scientific, NuAire, Bassaire, Cruma, Flow Sciences, Haldeman-Homme, Germfree Laboratories, EUROCLONE , Cruma, Berner International and BIOBASE among others.
Research Methodology: Global Biological Safety Cabinet Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global biological safety cabinet market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report
- The report includes the complete segmentation displayed above across all above mentioned countries
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Request TOC of Full Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-biological-safety-cabinet-market
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar