It has been almost one month since eMeet OfficeCore M2 launched out. During this month, eMeet, a tech startup that develops eMeet conference speakerphone series, went through a special time. eMeet team feels so excited that their improved second-generation conference speakerphone finally comes to the market but at the same time they are nervous because they start receiving different feedback about their innovation, no matter it is good or not.
The one that is available on Amazon right now is the basic model, eMeet OfficeCore M2. There would be another two variants: OfficeCore M2ce and OfficeCore M2 Record which would be launched out gradually based on market’s reaction to OfficeCore M2. According to the reviews of OfficeCore M2, some persons said they love the sleek design and the LED AI-positioning function. Some said they enjoy the crystal and louder sound when they are having a phone call. Some are really looking forward to app function which could do multiparty conference calls and complain that why OfficeCore M2 isn’t equipped with this function. In order to get eMeet users to know more about eMeet conference speakerphone series, here are some introduction about eMeet OfficeCore series.
eMeet OfficeCore M2 – the basic model of OfficeCore series, the second generation from eMeet M1. M2 with Artificial Intelligence (AI) speakerphone, makes meeting simply.
About the sound, It has the same loudspeaker with Jabra 710 at 83dB (Powerful sound). However, this kind of model doesn’t support app function such as multiparty conference calls and translation.
• VoiceIA™ Algorithm, based on artificial intelligence technology DNN (Deep Neural Network)
• Longer pickup-sound distance, matching with high sensitive MEMS digital Microphone Array can support up to 5-8 people
• 4 Microphone Array, AI Positioning With 4 high sensitive MEMS digital microphones, so M2 can pick up sound from any angles
• Compatible with Multi Platforms like: Skype, Avaya, Gizmo Project, Wechat, Google Gtalk, Gotomeeting, Line and many more, and compatible with most digital assistant (Siri, Cortana or Google Now)
• Bluetooth Chip: Qualcomm CSR 8670
• Digital Signal Processing Chip: XMOS
• MEMS Microphone: ST
• M2 lasts for up to 12 hours talk time
eMeet OfficeCore M2ce – will be launched out at the end of 2018 with more advanced features than OfficeCore M2. The Infinity expandability function can link more M2 unit to make more space. Multiparty conference calls can be realized with our eMeet app, which is only available on OfficeCore M2ce.
Innovation is never easy but we still persist in it because we believe eMeet craftman spirit will continuously encourage eMeet team to improve, to innovate, even to do evolution. We do thank you with all the feedback of OfficeCore M2 which will encourage us to keep moving on and provide you with the best conference speakerphone in the world.