Mobile Robotics Key Companies Analyzed Are:
iRobot Corporation (U.S.), Honda Motor Co., Ltd. (Japan), Denso Corporation (Japan), KUKA Robotics Corporation (Germany), Northrop Grumman Corporation (U.S.), Harvest Automation (U.S.), FANUC Ltd (Japan), Epson America, Inc., (U.S.), Universal Robots (Denmark) and Yaskawa Motoman Robotics (U.S.) among others.
Get Sample Report At: https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1946
The global mobile robotics market is estimated to reach at market size of US ~$15 billion by the end of forecast period with CAGR of ~16% between years 2016 to year 2022. Mobile Robot can be defined as an automatic machine which is capable of locomotion. These robots are equipped with advance technology which includes hardware, sensors, cameras and others and plays very vital role in the various application and can be programmed to do the task on their own in a predefined environment. This market is majorly driven by the factors such as development in the autonomous technology, growing demand for automatic equipment’s from aerospace and defence industry and growth of automation in the manufacturing industry whereas high price and maintenance are some of the restraints of the mobile robotics market.
The global robots market has been segmented on the basis of components, type, application, industry and region. The components of mobile robotics includes- hardware which further has been segmented as- power units, control units, motors, sensors among others and software. On the basis of types, the market has been segmented as- ground vehicles, aerial vehicles and marine vehicles. The application of mobile robotics includes- inspection & maintenance, surveillance & security among others whereas industries includes- logistics & warehousing, manufacturing, aerospace & defence, healthcare, marine, entertainment among others.
Asia-Pacific is leading the market of Mobile Robots due to growing economy of the countries and rich environment of manufacturing industries. Major countries such as China, India, and Japan are contributing heavily in the growth of Mobile Robotics market whereas North America stands as second biggest market. High spending of government in aerospace and defence is one of the key driver for the market growth of Mobile Robotics. Europe stands as third biggest market due to the strong presence of healthcare industry in France, Germany & U.K among other countries.
Study Objectives of Mobile Robotics Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Mobile Robotics
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the Mobile Robotics market based porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by components, types, application, industries and sub-segments
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Mobile Robotics Market
For More Information on “Global Mobile Robotics Market Research Report- Forecast 2022” Visit: https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/mobile-robotics-market-1946
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar