Sports & energy drinks are majorly consumed by athletes for hydration. Sports drinks provide a proper balance of carbohydrates, electrolytes and other vitamins to the body. The sports and energy drinks are marketed at various platforms such as extreme sports events, rock concerts and motor sport races to enhance their customer base.
The sports & energy drinks market accounted to USD 25.6 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 11.3% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Download PDF Sample Report @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-sports-energy-drinks-market
Global Sports & Energy Drinks Market By Product Type (Sports Drink, Energy Drink), By Product Type (Organic, Inorganic), By Application (Before Exercise, During Exercise, Recovery), By Consumption Time (before 11 am, 11-2 pm, 2-5 pm, 5-8 pm, post 8 pm), By Ingredients (Powder, Liquid), By Ingredients (Carbohydrates, Electrolytes, Flavor, Preservatives, Others), By Distribution Channel (Store-based Retailers, Non-Store Retailing) By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
This Report Consists of –
- No of pages: 350, No of Figures: 60, No of Tables: 220
Frequently Asked Questions?
- What will the market size be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key players in the market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key players?
- What will be the growth rate in 2024?
- Which strategies are used by top players in theGlobal Sports & Energy Drinks Market?
Major Market Drivers & Market Restraint: Global Sports & Energy Drinks Market
- Rising awareness of sports & energy drinks
- Increased campaigns by key players to promote energy drinks for tapping customers other than athletes
- Innovative products with wide range of flavors
- Stringent regulatory framework
- Health risks associated with the consumption of sports & energy drinks
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want, Mail us on @ firstname.lastname@example.org
TABLE OF CONTENTS
2) MARKET SEGMENTATION
3) Market Overview
4) EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
5) premium insights
6) Global Sports & Energy Drinks Market, by product type
7) Global Sports & Energy Drinks Market, by application
8) Global Sports & Energy Drinks Market, by end-users
9) Global Sports & Energy Drinks Market, by distribution channel
10) Global Sports & Energy Drinks Market, by geography
- North America
- south America
- Middle East and Africa
11) Global Sports & Energy Drinks Market, COMPANY landscape
12) company profiles
Competitive Analysis: Global Sports & Energy Drinks Market
The sports & energy drinks market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of sports & energy drinks market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Global Market Segmentation of Sports & Energy Drinks Market
By product type the market for sports & energy drinks market is segmented into sports drink and energy drinks.
The sports drinks market is sub-segmented on the basis of types into
- and hypotonic.
By application the sports drink market is sub-segmented into
- Before Exercise,
- During Exercise, and
By ingredients the sports drinks market is sub-segmented into
- Preservatives, Others.
The energy drinks market is sub-segmented on the basis of types into
- Alcoholic and
- Non-alcoholic drinks.
On the basis on ingredients, the energy drink market is sub-segmented
- Vitamin B,
- Antioxidants, others.
By consumption time, the energy drink market is sub-segmented into
- before 11 am,
- 11-2 pm,
- 2-5 pm,
- 5-8 pm,
- Post 8 pm.
By distribution channel the sports & energy drinks market is segmented into
- Store-based Retailer,
- Non-store Retailer.
The store-based retailer segment is sub-segmented into grocery retailers, supermarkets/hypermarkets, convenience stores and others.
On the basis of geography, sports & energy drinks market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as
- North America & South America,
- Asia-Pacific, and
- Middle East & Africa.
Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Top Competitors of Market: Global Sports & Energy Drinks Market
- Monster Beverage Corportaion.,
- TC Pharmaceutical Industries,
- Otsuka Holdings,
- Abbott Nutrition INC.,
- Arctico Beverage Company International INC.,
- Britvic PLC,
- PepsiCo, Inc.,
- Coca-Cola, Inc.,
- Red Bull Gmbh,
- Champion Nutrition Inc.,
- AJE Group,
- Arctico Beverage Company International Inc,
- Champion Nutrition Inc.,
- Cloud 9 Energy Drink,
- Frucor Beverages Ltd,
- Kraft Foods Inc.
For Direct Purchase of This Report, Mail us on @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-sports-energy-drinks-market/
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar