Chlor-Alkali Market – Latest Industry News
October 2017 AkzoNobel has further expanded its production recently by converting the company’s mercury-based Chlor-Alkali plant in Frankfurt to modern membrane technology, which has increased the availability of chlorine raw material.
March 2017 International Process Plants (IPP) and ChemChina’s Bluestar (Beijing) Chemical Machinery Company, Ltd. (BCMC) have announced a partnership, in which IPP will provide new chlorine alkali plants designed and built by BCMC to industries around the world. This project will allow the companies to work with their client base in the chlor-alkali industry to increase cost competitiveness, as well as to decrease their new capacity expansion project’s cost and lead time.
November 2017 Inovyn has invested in a substantial new state-of-the-art membrane cell room for the production of chlorine and caustic soda at Cologne, Germany. The company’s chlor-alkali investment program currently includes a well advanced membrane cell room conversion at Stenungsund (Sweden), as well as the recently completed expansion of its membrane chlorine cell room at Antwerp/Lillo (Belgium) to mention a few of its significant investments.
Get sample report now @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/chlor-alkali-market-1966
Study Objectives of Chlor-Alkali Market:
- To study market overview of the Chlor-Alkali.
- To estimate market size by product type, by application and region.
- To provide insights about market drivers, restrains and opportunities of Chlor-Alkali
- To provide geographically market analysis and outlook for North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW) and their countries.
- To analyze the Global Chlor-Alkali Market based on various factors- supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide strategic profiling of the key players in the market, broadly analyzing their core competencies.
- To evaluate competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Chlor-Alkali
Chlor-Alkali Market –Target Audience
- Chlor-Alkali manufactures.
- Traders and distributors of Chemicals.
- Association and government bodies.
- Application industries.
- Research institute
To Get more details click on Chlor-Alkali Market
With the entry of new industry players in the Global Chlor-Alkali Segment, a trend of solid, volume-driven growth has been observed in the market with the addition of new and advanced product types in the segment. Companies are aiming to capture & solidify their share of the market segment, by competing and experimenting with various advantage points. The best long-term growth opportunities for this sector can be captured by ensuring ongoing process improvements and financial flexibility to invest in the optimal strategies. Effective planning is essential in terms of business development so as to gain maximum returns on investment.
Chlor-Alkali Market – Regional Analysis
Geographically, APAC region dominates this Chlor- Alkali Market both in terms of volume and value and is expected to grow significantly at the same rate. China is major revenue generating country due to rapid industrialization, low cost of raw material and labor and high manufacturing of Chlor-Alkali products. North America and Europe is second and third due to less production of Chlor- Alkali Products compared to developing economies.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar