Goshtasbi will explore, among other things, how a well-developed and genuine ERF:
– complements and showcases the 50% substantive portion of your business/job,
– is a natural and easy entrée to be seen and heard by prospects,
– enhances the entire client experience,
– leads to high recall of you and your business/job,
– is a crucial part of your personal brand and business brand development; and,
– leads to personal harmony so you can communicate your values well to your audience/client base
The National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) is the voice of America’s 10.6 million women-owned businesses. Since 1975, NAWBO has helped women evolve their businesses by sharing resources and providing a single voice to shape economic and public policy.
NAWBO is a non-profit organization of more than 8,000 members that represents women business owners across all industries. NAWBO San Diego is one of about 80 chapters across the U.S.
For more information and to register to hear Katy speak, please go to: www.nawbo-sd.org.
Katy Goshtasbi is an internationally known public speaker on the subject of personal branding and travels educating audiences about the subject. For the past six years, Katy has created a successful personal brand management company where she collaborates with clients on developing, positioning and marketing their personal brands. Over her career she has been blessed with an eye for the creative process and has translated that into creating dynamic and impactful personal brands. She has written two books. Her new best-selling book, “Personal Branding In One Hour For Lawyers” (ABA Publications) is available.
Company Name: Authority Report
Contact Person: Chet Bruce
Country: United States