According to IMS Market prognosis, the U.S. is leading the market in terms of pharmaceutical spending per capita in 2016, followed by Japan and Canada. The government of India has taken various initiatives to ensure the approval, safety, and marketing of quality drugs. The Central Drug Standards and Control Organization (CDSCO) provides the standards and measures for the safety of drugs and ensures the quality of drug. It also regulates the market authorization of new drugs and approves the license for manufacturing the drug. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is the government regulatory body in the U.S. that ensures the safety of medicines available in the U.S. Due to the above regulatory bodies; there is an increase in the reliability of pharmaceutical products, which has resulted in the increased use of pharmaceutical desiccants.
The pharmaceutical companies can establish partnerships with local business partners, manufacturers, packaging companies, and distributors so that they can establish a stronger presence in varying consumer preferences. Due to the lack of a pan-Africa pharma regulatory body, the pharmaceutical companies can invest in local partnership business to understand the varying regulatory environment. The pharmaceutical companies can collaborate with the government so that they can secure their funding and can provide public awareness campaign.
The developing nations provide various opportunities for the desiccant market. In India, there is an increase in development of small and large pharmaceutical packaging companies, which provide an opportunity for the desiccant manufacturer to produce high-quality materials. There is an increase in the awareness of the benefits of desiccants, due to which their demand has increased. These have led to an increase in the production of pharmaceutical desiccants in the region.
The key players of the global pharmaceutical desiccant market are E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company (U.S.), Multisorb Technologies (U.S.), Sanner GmbH (Germany), CSP Technologies, Inc (U.S.), Capitol Scientific, Inc (U.S.), Desiccare, Inc (U.S.), W. R. Grace & Co (U.S.), Desican Inc (U.S.), Clariant Global (Switzerland), and Oker-Chemie GmbH (Germany).
Objective of Global Pharmaceutical Desiccant Market Analysis & Forecast, 2016 – 2027
• To provide a detailed analysis of the market structure, along with the forecast period of various segments and sub-segments included in global retail e-commerce packaging market with analysis of its development and demand in the market
• To identify high growth and geographies
• To study regional and country-specific demand and forecast for global retail e-commerce packaging
• To cover the key segments of type, end-use, and region
• To finalize the unit breakdown for all different classification; and refer to them for forecasting, keeping few assumptions into factor
• To identify the forecast demand, for all the regions, applications, and the historical figure; to collect the data through primary and annual reports, which were triangulated to derive the regional market size
• To identify the historical trend to forecast and estimate the future value data
• Raw materials suppliers
• Aftermarket suppliers
• Research and education institutes
• Potential investors
• Key executive (CEO and COO) and strategy growth manager
• The global Pharmaceutical Desiccant market is estimated to reach USD 191.3 million by 2027.
• In 2015, Silica gel segment accounted for the largest share with 40% in the global pharmaceutical desiccant market due to growth in the pharmaceutical industry.
• In 2015, Tablets segment accounted for the largest share with 22% in the global pharmaceutical desiccant market due to growth in pharmaceutical industry and increasing aging population.
• Geographically, North America accounted for the largest market share of 30.00% in 2015 and is projected to witness a CAGR of 4.37% during the forecast period.
Regional and Country Analysis of global pharmaceutical desiccant market Estimation and Forecast
The global pharmaceutical desiccants market includes regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. North America has emerged as the largest market share of 30%. The increasing acceptance of desiccants for pharmaceutical and chemical sectors helped the North America desiccant market to grow. Recent trend shows that developments in the healthcare sector and coming marketing and commercialization models, regulations drive the pharmaceutical desiccant market.
Table of Content: Key Points
2 Research Methodology
3 Market Dynamics
4 Market Factor Analysis
5 Global Pharmaceutical Desiccant Market, By Type
6 Global Pharmaceutical Desiccant Market, By End Use
7 Pharmaceutical Desiccant Market, By Region
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349