Body worn cameras are primarily used for surveillance purposes by police and special law enforcement agencies. It helps in capturing evidence and recording the real time data. The major driving factor for the growth of body worn camera market is increasing need for accountability and maintenance of a transparent approach during police conduct.
Body worn cameras are basically used to capture audio and video data digitally. It typically comprises of a camera, microphone, battery and data storage unit which is either on board or connected to a camera unit via a cable. Depending on the model, they can be head mounted or can be worn anywhere on the body. There are various types of body worn cameras which include the ability to record a video and play later or it can perform live streaming, depending on the system being used.
Another major driving factor is that it can be used by military forces for training purposes and also can be used by special law enforcement agencies. Body worn cameras helps to provide evidence in cases of domestic violence. During accidents, it helps in improving evidence collection.
The Body Worn Camera Market is expected to grow at approx. USD 990 Million by 2023, at 17% of CAGR between 2017 and 2023.
Major Key Players:
- Pinnacle Response Ltd. (U.K.)
- PRO-VISION (U.S.)
- Shenzhen AEE Technology Co. Ltd. (China)
- Safety Vision LLC (U.S.)
- GoPro-Intrensic (U.S.)
- Transcend Information, Inc. (Taiwan)
- Wolfcom Enterprises (U.S.)
- Veho (MUVI) (U.K.)
- 10-8 Video Systems LLC (U.S.)
- Shenzhen Eeyelog Technology Co. Ltd. (China)
- Pannin Technologies (U.S.)
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2972
The body worn camera market is basically focused globally. The regional analysis of body worn camera market is being studied for regions such as Asia Pacific, North America, Europe and Rest of the World.
It has been observed that presently North America accounts for the largest share of the market, whereas Asia-Pacific is projected to show growth during the forecast period. Europe region is estimated to exhibit significant market share of body worn camera market which is estimated to overtake the North America region by the end of this year.
Study Objectives of Body Worn Camera Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the body worn camera market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future perspective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segmentation on the basis of type, solutions and industry.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for body worn camera market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the body worn camera market.
Body worn camera market can be segmented on the basis of following:
- Recording Type
- Recording and Live Streaming Type
- Smart Redaction
- Smart Scene 360
- Smart Shot 360
- Local Authorities And Council
- Special Industry
- Retail And Leisure
- Emergency Services
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/body-worn-camera-market-2972
- Technology investors
- Consumer wearable manufacturers
- Integrated device manufacturers (IDMs)
- Wearable electronics technology platform developers
- Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs)
- Smart grid integrators
- Surface mount component device distributors and providers
- Research/Consultancy firms
Table of Contents
1 Market Introduction
1.2 Scope of Study
1.2.1 Research Objective
1.3 Market Structure
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Type
2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Secondary Research
2.4 Forecast Model
2.4.1 Market Data Collection, Analysis & Forecast
2.4.2 Market Size Estimation
List of Tables
Table 1 Body Worn Camera Market, By Type
Table 2 Body Worn Camera Market, By Solutions
List of Figures
Figure 1 Research Type
Figure 2 Body Worn Camera Market, By Type (%)
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar