Global green and bio-solvents market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of green and bio-solvents market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa
The Global Green and Bio-Solvents Market is expected to reach USD 8.75 billion by 2025, from USD 6.09 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 7.85% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Click Here For Free Sample Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-green-and-bio-solvents-market
Global Green and Bio-Solvents Market, By Type (Esters, Alcohols, Diols & Glycols, D-Limonene), By Application (Adhesives & Sealants, Printing Ink, Industrial & Domestic Cleaners, Paints & Coatings), By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East And Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Green solvents are nature friendly solvents or biosolvents that are derived by processing the agriculture crops. They were developed as friendly solvent towards the environment alternate to petrochemical solvents. There are two types of solvents i.e. water based and hydrocarbon based. The latter emits volatile organic compounds during manufacture, handling, and use which has the negative impact on the environment. Green and bio based solvents are used in printing inks, paints and coating, commercial and domestic cleaning, adhesives and sealants, cosmetics, and pharmaceutical. The rising demand from key application segments such as paints & coating and adhesives is also expected to propel the market demand over the forecast period. The Canadian paints and coatings industry had shipments of USD1.9 billion in 2010.The UK paints and coating inks had generated revenue of USD2.7 billion in 2016. China produced 57% of coatings in the Asian Pacific and 28.50% of the world total in 2016. Coating companies produced a total of 1.91 million tonnes of coatings in June 2017.
To Avail 10% Discount On This Report Mail Us on: – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Environmental & regulatory pressure designed to reduce the emissions of ods, vocs, and haps.
- Reduced dependency on petrochemical solvents and the exporting countries.
- Improved competitiveness from product differentiation.
- Uncertainty about oil price development.
- Factors that will restrain market growth are huge investment cost to start production.
- Decreasing price of oil and gas and slow reaction rate compared to chemical solvents.
For More Details In-Depth Inquiry @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-green-and-bio-solvents-market
- Bio-based Polypropylene Glycols
- Bio-based Ethylene Glycols
- Bio-based Butanediol
- Lactate Esters
- Methyl Soyate
- Others (2-methyltetrahydrofuran and hydrogen peroxide)
- Paints & Coatings
- Printing Inks
- Commercial & Domestic Cleaning
- Adhesives & Sealants
- Others (Including Agrochemicals)
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Market Competitors:
- Archer Daniels Midland Co.
- The Dow Chemical Co.
- Huntsman Corporation
- Du Pont de Nemours & Co.
- Bio-Amber Inc
- Cargill Inc
- Cremer Oleo Gmbh & Co.
- Vertec Biosolvents Inc.
- Florida Chemical Company
The other players in the market are:
- Green Biologics
- Botaneco Inc.
- Klk Oleo
- Sharon Laboratories
- Temix Oleo
- Myriant Corporation
- Gevo Inc.
- Shenzen Esun Industrial Co Ltd
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Diacel Chemical Industries Ltd
- Symrise AG
- Royal Dsm
- PPG Chemicals
- Genomatica Inc.
- Wilmar bioethanol
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Historical and current market size and projection up to 2025
- Market trends impacting the growth of global green and bio-solvents market.
- Analyze and forecast the global green and bio-solvents market on the basis of product, application, and region
- Trends of key regional and country-level markets for product, application, and region.
- Company profiling of key players which includes business operations, product and services, geographic presence, recent developments and key financial analysis
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar