Wiseguyreports.Com Adds “Microbial Products -Market Demand, Growth, Opportunities and Analysis Of Top Key Player Forecast To 2023” To Its Research Database
This report is especially intended for biotechnology marketing executives, entrepreneurs, investors, venture capitalists and other readers with a need to know where the market for microbial technologies and products is headed over the next five years. The report focuses on specific technologies, but it is largely nontechnical in nature. Thus, it is concerned less with theory and jargon than it is with what works and how much of it the market is likely to purchase.
The report’s main audience is executive management, as well as marketing and financial analysts. It is not written specifically for scientists and technologists, although its findings concerning the market for their work, and by extension the availability of government and corporate research funding for different technologies and applications, should interest them as well.Report Scope
This report addresses the global market for microbes and microbial products used in commercial applications from 2017 through 2023. This includes agricultural, healthcare, manufacturing, energy and environmental applications.
Viruses are sometimes classified as microbes, but they are nonliving, and thus they are excluded from this report.
Major elements cited in this study include:
Description of microbes.
Microbe end uses and applications.
Recent technological developments.
Market size and segmentation from 2017 to 2023.
– 29 data tables and 21 additional tables
– An overview of the global market for microbial products, technologies, and applications
– Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
– Identifications of microbial applications in a wide range of fields, i.e., agriculture, healthcare, manufacturing, energy, and environment
– Information about microbial pesticides and biofertilizers and their potential uses
– Detailed descriptions of probiotics, their types, and recent developments
– Coverage of microbial fuel cell technologies and their types, i.e., mediator microbial fuel cells, microbial electrolysis cells, soil-based microbial fuel cells, phototropic biofilm microbial fuel cells, and nanoporous membrane microbial fuel cells
– Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the market, including Certis USA LLC, Taiwan Chlorella Manufacturing Co., Amgen Inc., Leadiant, AB Mauri, Genencor, and Amyris Inc.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Introduction
Study Goals and Objectives
Reasons for Doing This Study
Scope of Report
Related BCC Research Reports
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
Chapter 4 Agricultural Market for Microbes and Microbial Products
Chapter 5 Healthcare Market for Microbes and Microbial Products
Chapter 6 Manufacturing Market for Microbes and Microbial Products
Chapter 7 Energy Market for Microbes and Microbial Products
Chapter 8 Environmental Market for Microbes and Microbial Products
Chapter 9 Regulation
Chapter 10 Patent Analysis
Chapter 11 Company Profiles
Animal Feed Additives
Microbial-Enhanced Oil Recovery
Microbial Fuel Cells
Oil Eating Microbes
Contact Us: Sales@Wiseguyreports.Com Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (Us) Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (Uk)
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349