Transplant diagnostics are the diagnostics tests performed while relocating organ in order to treat organ failure such as liver, pancreas, lungs, kidney, and heart. These tests are widely performed by skilled and trained professionals in hospitals & transplant centers, commercial service providers, research laboratories and academic institutes.
The Global Transplant Diagnostics Market accounted to USD 2.13 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 9.5% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Get Free Sample Copy of Report at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-transplant-diagnostics-market
The transplant diagnostics market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of transplant diagnostics market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Top Key Competitors:
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- F. Hoffman-La Roche Limited
- Qiagen N.V.
- Biomérieux SA
- Immucor, Inc.
- Illumina, Inc.
- Becton Dickinson and Company
- Caredx, Inc.
- Sigma-Aldrich Corporation
- DiaSorin S.P.A.
- Affymetrix, Inc.
- Omixon Ltd.
- Olerup SSp AB
- Linkage Biosciences
Report Drivers and Restraints:
- Rising Incidence of Chronic and Infectious Diseases
- Rising Number of Transplantation Procedures
- Growing Public-Private Investments and Funding
- High costs in performing HLA matching using PCR and NGS devices
- Limited Medical Reimbursements for Transplantation Procedures
Place Direct Purchase Order of Transplant Diagnostics Market at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-transplant-diagnostics-market
Scope of the Report:
- By Technology the market for transplant diagnostics market is segmented into Molecular Assay Technologies, Sequencing-Based Molecular Assay Technologies, and Non-Molecular Assay Technologies. The Molecular Assay Technologies segment is further sub-segmented into PCR-Based Molecular Assay Technologies, Sequencing-Based Molecular Assay Technologies, and Non-Molecular Assay Technologies. The PCR-Based Molecular Assay Technologies are further sub-segmented into Real-Time PCR, Sequence-Specific Primer-PCR (SSP-PCR), Sequence-Specific Oligonucleotide-PCR (SSO-PCR), and Other PCR Technologies. The Sequencing-Based Molecular Assay Technologies are further sub-segmented into Sanger Sequencing, Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS), and Other Sequencing Technologies.
- By product type the transplant diagnostics market is segmented into reagents & consumables, instruments, software & services. On the basis of application the market is segmented into diagnostic, and research.
- On the basis of end-users the transplant diagnostics market is segmented into hospitals & transplant centers, commercial service providers, research laboratories and academic institutes.
- On the basis of geography, transplant diagnostics market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What will the market size be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key players in the market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key players?
- What will be the growth rate in 2024?
- Which strategies are used by top players in the Global Transplant Diagnostics Market?
Browse Complete Report at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-transplant-diagnostics-market/
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar