Global Dental Consumables Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025 market development trends and demand of Dental Consumables Market. Analysis of upstream raw materials, downstream demand, and current market dynamics is also carried out. In the end, the report makes some important proposals for a new project of Dental ConsumablesIndustry before evaluating its feasibility. Overall, the report provides an in-depth insight of 2018-2025 Global Dental Consumablesindustry covering all important parameters.
Get Free Sample of Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-dental-consumables-market
Global Dental Consumables Market accounted to USD 22,034.0 million in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 7.3% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Global Dental Consumables Market By Product (Dental Restoration, Orthodontics, Periodontics, Endodontics, Infection Control Products, Whitening Products, Finishing and Polishing Products), By End User (Dental Hospitals, Dental Clinics, Dental Academic & Research Institutes), By Geography – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Competitive Analysis: Global Dental Consumables Market
The dental consumables market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of dental consumables market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Table Of Contents Available For This Market Request For TOC Here@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-dental-consumables-market
Major Market Competitors: Global Dental Consumables Market
- Dental Consumables Zimmer Biomet,
- Danaher Corporation,
- Ultradent Products Inc.,
- Young Innovations, Inc.,
- GC Corporation,
- Henry Schein, Inc.,
- BioHorizons IPH, Inc.,
- BioHorizons IPH, Inc.,
- Institut Straumann AG,
- Dentsply Sirona,
- Ivoclar Vivadent Marketing (India) Pvt. Ltd.,
- Patterson Companies, Inc.,
- ALIGN TECHNOLOGY, INC.,
- Nobel Biocare Services AG,
- Septodont Holding,
- Medicinos Linija UAB,
- President Dental GmbH,
- Anand Meproducts Pvt Ltd.,
- DiaDent Group International,
- Asa Dental S.p.A.,
- DiaDent Group International,
- Kerr Corporation,
- DETAX Ettlingen,
- PSP Dental Ltd.,
- DIRECTA AB,
- Tribest Dental Products Co., Ltd.,
- Promedica Dental Material GmbH,
- Pentron Clinical
- YOUNG DENTAL
- Among others.
Questions? We’ll Put You on the Right Path Request Analyst Call @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-dental-consumables-market
Major market drivers and restraints:
- Rise in awareness towards oral healthcare
- Rising incidences of dental caries and other periodontal diseases
- Increase in geriatric population with dental disorders
- Growing dental tourism in emerging markets
- Increase in demand for cosmetic dentistry.
- Strict regulatory framework
- Dearth of proper reimbursement
Market Segmentation: Global Dental Consumables Market
- The global dental consumables market is segmented by products into dental restoration, orthodontics, periodontics, endodontics, infection control products, whitening products and finishing & polishing products. Dental restoration is further sub segmented into dental restoration products and dental restoration materials. Dental restoration products are further sub segmented into dental implants and dental prosthetics. Dental implants are again sub segmented in titanium implants and zirconium implants. Dental prosthetics are further segmented into dental bridges, dental crowns, dentures, abutments. Dental restoration materials are further sub segmented into indirect restorative materials, dental biomaterials and direct restorative materials. Indirect restorative materials are further sub segmented into metal-ceramics, ceramics and others. Dental biomaterials are further sub segmented into dental bone grafts, tissue regenerative materials and membranes. Direct restorative materials are further sub segmented into amalgam, resin-based composites and glass ionomers.
- Orthodontics is further segmented into fixed braces and removable braces. Fixed braces are further segmented into brackets, archwires, anchorage appliances and ligatures.
- Periodontics is further segmented into dental anesthetics and dental hemostats. Dental Anesthetics is further segmented into injectable anesthetics and topical anesthetics. Dental hemostats are further segmented into oxidized regenerated cellulose-based hemostats, gelatin-based hemostats and collagen-based hemostats.
- Endodontics is further segmented into endodontic files, obturators and permanent endodontic sealers. Infection control products are further segmented into sanitizing gels, personal protective wear and disinfectants.
- Whitening Products are further segmented into in-office products and take-home products. In-Office products are further segmented into gels, resin barriers and other products. Take home products are further segmented into whitening trays, pens, pocket trays and other products.
- Finishing and polishing products are further sub segmented into prophylaxis products and fluorides. Prophylaxis Products are again sub segmented into pastes, disposable agents, cups and brushes. Fluorides are again sub segmented into varnishes, rinses, topical gels/oral solutions, foams and trays. Other dental consumables are further segmented into dental splints, dental sealants, dental burs, dental impression materials, bonding agents and dental disposables.
- By end user the market is segmented into dental hospitals, dental clinics, dental academic & research institutes.
- On the basis of geography, dental consumables market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Note: If You Have Any Special Requirements, Please Let Us Know And We Will Offer You The Report As You Want.
Customization With Discount Available On This Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-dental-consumables-market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavorsto provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar