The study covers key regions and important players such as Akamai, Amazon, Apple, Broadcom etc.
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/1261886-internet-of-things-thematic-research
The IoT encompasses a rich, and complex ecosystem of technologies and technology companies – from the manufacturers of the sensors and microchips that go inside the connected devices to the telecom operators and wireless radio manufacturers that connect these devices to the internet, to the software services organizations that help clients stitch everything together.
While topics like wearable tech, connected cars and the smart home enjoy the limelight, other subsets of the IoT which reside in much less glamorous environments – like smart cities or the use of IoT in manufacturing or in product maintenance – will deliver the biggest economic benefits.
The IoT lies within the eye of a storm that has been whipped up by a combination of several megatrends: the decline in cost of the core technologies (sensors, chips, batteries and communications modules); the increasing ubiquity and falling cost of connectivity; the growth in the capacity of data analytics and processing technology; and the increasing ease with which applications can be integrated with one another.
– The Report Highlights the significance of connected devices that help organizations stitch everything together.
– It further ponders on the fact that while topics like wearable tech, connected cars and the smart home enjoy the limelight, other subsets of the IoT which reside in much less glamorous environments – like smart cities or the use of IoT in manufacturing or in product maintenance – will deliver the biggest economic benefits.
– The report also highlights key winners in each of the four layers of the IoT value chain – device layer, connectivity layer, data layer, and app layer.
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1261886
Reasons to buy
– The report classifies the IoT into six distinct markets – the connected car, the automated home, the industrial IoT, wearable technology, smart metering, and the connected store.
– The report further highlights some of the big tech players within the IoT theme, classified by value chain segment.
– It identifies the main trends in the IoT over the next 12 to 24 months, and classifies these trends into three categories – technology trends, macroeconomic trends, and regulatory trends.
– The report also discusses the IoT value chain across four layers – devices, connectivity, data, and apps.
– It provides an industry analysis and highlights the big IoT market segments.
– The report also provides a competitor analysis, which is populated by a spectrum of players, from the niche specialists to the large vendors.
– It adopts a scorecard approach to identify the leading companies in a sector, depicted in the form of a thematic screen, a valuation screen, and a risk screen.
– The report offers a technology briefing, identifying key characteristics of the big markets for IoT, and the stages of IoT development.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Akamai, Amazon, Apple, ARM (Softbank), Broadcom, CalAmp, Cisco, Ericsson, F5 Networks, General Electric (GE), Google, IBM, Intel, Microchip, Microsoft, NXP, Qualcomm, Samsung, SAP, Software AG, Splunk, AlertMe, Arqiva, Arrayent, August, Ayla Networks, Balyo, Belkin, BigBelly, Canary, DroneShield, Electric Imp, Evrythng, Fitbit, Infoblox, Libelium, Neul, Nordic Semi-conductor, Oort, Tado, Thingsquare
Get customization & check for discount @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/request-discount/1261886-internet-of-things-thematic-research
Table of Contents
Technology trends 5
Macroeconomic trends 9
Regulatory trends 9
VALUE CHAIN 10
Device layer 11
Connectivity Layer 12
Data Layer 14
App Layer 16
INDUSTRY ANALYSIS 17
The standards battle 17
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/1261886-internet-of-things-thematic-research
Company Name: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Contact Person: Craig Francis
Email: Send Email
Address:Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road
State: New Jersey
Country: United States