This report studies the global Novel Drug Delivery Systems market status and forecast, categorizes the global Novel Drug Delivery Systems market size (value & volume) by key players, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top players in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
Novel Drug delivery System (NDDS) refers to the approaches, formulations, technologies, and systems for transporting a pharmaceutical compound in the body as needed to safely achieve its desired therapeutic effects. NDDS is a system for delivery of drug other than conventional drug delivery system. NDDS is a combination of advance technique and new dosage forms which are far better than conventional dosage forms.
Advantages of Novel Drug Delivery System are: Optimum dose at the right time and right location, efficient use of expensive drugs, excipients and reduction in production cost, Beneficial to patients, better therapy, improved comfort and standard of living.
The classification of Novel Drug Delivery Systems includes Liposomes, PEGylated Proteins & Polypeptides, Polymer Nanoparticle, Protein–drug Conjugates, and the proportion of PEGylated Proteins & Polypeptides in 2017 is about 39.60%, and the proportion is in decreasing trend from 2013 to 2017.
North America is the largest consumption place, with a consumption market share nearly 49.69% in 2017. Following North America, Europe is the second largest consumption place with the consumption market share of 26.15%.
The global Novel Drug Delivery Systems market is valued at 26500 million US$ in 2017 and will reach 31100 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 2.0% during 2018-2025.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
- UCB (Union Chimique Belge)
- Johnson & Johnson
- Gilead Sciences
- Dr Reddy
- Samyang Biopharmaceuticals
- AMAG Pharmaceuticals
- TWi Pharmaceuticals
- Breckenridge Pharmaceuticals
Geographically, this report studies the key regions, focuses on product sales, value, market share and growth opportunity in these regions, covering
- North America
- Southeast Asia
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- PEGylated Proteins & Polypeptides
- Polymer Nanoparticle
- Protein–drug Conjugates
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
- Hospitals & Clinic
- Cancer Treatment Centers
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Novel Drug Delivery Systems sales, value, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025).
- Focuses on the key Novel Drug Delivery Systems manufacturers, to study the sales, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Novel Drug Delivery Systems are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Key Stakeholders
- Novel Drug Delivery Systems Manufacturers
- Novel Drug Delivery Systems Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Novel Drug Delivery Systems Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
With the given market data, We offers customizations according to the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Regional and country-level analysis of the Novel Drug Delivery Systems market, by end-use.
Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.
Table of Contents
Global Novel Drug Delivery Systems Market Research Report 2018
1 Novel Drug Delivery Systems Market Overview
2 Global Novel Drug Delivery Systems Market Competition by Manufacturers
3 Global Novel Drug Delivery Systems Capacity, Production, Revenue (Value) by Region (2013-2018)
4 Global Novel Drug Delivery Systems Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Region (2013-2018)
5 Global Novel Drug Delivery Systems Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
6 Global Novel Drug Delivery Systems Market Analysis by Application
7 Global Novel Drug Delivery Systems Manufacturers Profiles/Analysis
8 Novel Drug Delivery Systems Manufacturing Cost Analysis
9 Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
10 Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
11 Market Effect Factors Analysis
12 Global Novel Drug Delivery Systems Market Forecast (2018-2025)
13 Research Findings and Conclusion
For further information on this report, visit – https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/3288119-global-novel-drug-delivery-systems-market-research-report-2018
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349