London, U.K. – Triplerr, a company well-established in the U.K. and widely regarded as being the inventor of the voice lead for estate agents, is pleased to announce its official launch in New York City. A service for estate agents that provides them voice recordings of customers, or voice leads, Triplerr has enjoyed huge success in Dubai, where it has achieved 10% market share within months of launch, and according to CEO Phillip Nash, its New York launch has already been well received.
“We launched rather quietly in New York this past March,” says Nash. “And within three short months, the top five brokerages have their agents signed up and using Triplerr. This includes agents from the big companies such as Douglas Elliman, Corcoran Group, Bold, Halstead, and Compass… the top brokerages in New York City.”
The Triplerr App is a technology solution that enables estate agents to increase lead conversion rates by up to three times, compared to normal internet leads. The platform perfectly matches property seekers and agents and connects them within minutes, improving agent response times and ensuring that agents connect only with customers that they are committed to servicing.
The voice leads lets agents listen to customers describe their requirements in their own voice…even before they have called or contacted the customer. Agents get 20 data points about a customer from the voice lead, whereas they would receive only 3 data points from a normal portal lead.
The Triplerr team consists of a formidable combination of expertise and experience:
- Founder and Chief Executive of Triplerr, Sam Singh, a serial tech entrepreneur who has worked with giants from silicon valley funds. Triplerr is his 4th entrepreneurial venture, with the goal of revolutionizing the way property seekers and estate agents interact.
- Chief Operating Officer Philip Nash, an experienced senior leader with extensive first-hand experience of general, financial, administrative, strategic and operational management gained in senior roles at a mixture of start-ups, SME’s and listed PLC’s .
- Head of Product & Operations Manish Mehta has over 22 years of experience in operations across a range of international market.
- Head of Business Development, UAE & Gulf Region, Michael Wales brings over 15 years of sales experience across the UK and UAE.
- Business Development Executive for New York, Philip Riportella was formerly an Associate at J.P. Morgan where he held strategic product and marketing positions.
- Business Development Executive Tom Barrington-Brown is involved with identifying and on-boarding Agents in the UK while servicing and providing channel management.
Triplerr’s Board of Directors also offer a combination of invaluable skills:
- Baroness Kate Rock, M.P., Director, is a member of the British Parliament and a sitting member of the House of Lords, having spent years in the financial sector of City of London in a variety of roles.
- Harold Gittelmon, Chairman of the Board and Shareholder, has had leadership roles in numerous multi-national high growth companies
- Ben Elliot, Director, is co-founder and CEO of Quintessentially Group, with a network of 24 companies spread across 20 countries.
- Paul Marson-Smith, Director, having served as CEO and Chairman of Gresham, the UK’s oldest private equity fund and widely regarded as one of the most seasoned investors in the Private Equity world.
About the Company
The inventor of the voice lead for the global real estate industry, Triplerr offers property agents an app that enables them to increase lead conversion rates by up to three times compared to normal internet leads, resulting in a win-win scenario for both agents and customers.
Triplerr has been well-received by many top brokerage firms throughout the world particularly in Dubai. The company is planning to launch in Atlanta in the near future.
For more information, visit the Triplerr website at http://triplerr.com
Company Name: Triplerr
Contact Person: Phillip Nash, Chief Operating Officer
Email: Send Email
Address:57 Grosvenor Street, Mayfair
Country: United Kingdom