This report studies the global Face Oils market status and forecast, categorizes the global Face Oils market size (value & volume) by key players, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top players in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
Face oil provides hydration, moisturization, anti-ageing benefits, blemish clearing benefits and skin repair among others.
The anti-aging beauty oils segment accounted for the majority of market shares and is expected to lead in the market during the estimated period. The increasing demand from the aging population will contribute to this segment’s growth. Anti-aging beauty oil products offer benefits such as enhancing the renewal of the skin’s outer layer, which is leading to their increasing popularity and adoption.
In terms of geography, the Americas accounted for the largest market share and will continue to dominate the market. The US is the highest revenue contributing country in the region owing to the increase in sales of cleansing and premium skincare oils. Moreover, this region has the presence of established vendors that aggressively pursue organic and inorganic growth strategies to drive sales in face oils category. The major markets in this region are the US, Mexico, and Canada in North America and Brazil in Latin America, among which the US is the largest market for face oil products. The growing demand for natural and organic cosmetics and brands in the US is contributing to this market’s growth in the country.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
- Estee Lauder
- Avon Products
- Chatters Canada
- Edgewell Personal Care
- Helen of Troy Limited
- Johnson & Johnson
- Markwins Beauty Products
- Mary Kay
- Tom’s of Maine
- World Hair Cosmetics
Geographically, this report studies the key regions, focuses on product sales, value, market share and growth opportunity in these regions, covering
- North America
- Southeast Asia
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- Anti-Aging Beauty Oils
- Facial Cleansing Oils
- Face Moisturizing Oils
- Pre-Shave Oils
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
- Hypermarkets, Supermarkets, and Department Stores
- Specialty Retailers
- Pharmacy and Drugstores
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Face Oils sales, value, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025).
- Focuses on the key Face Oils manufacturers, to study the sales, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Face Oils are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Key Stakeholders
- Face Oils Manufacturers
- Face Oils Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Face Oils Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
With the given market data, We offers customizations according to the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Regional and country-level analysis of the Face Oils market, by end-use.
Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.
Table of Contents
Global Face Oils Market Research Report 2018
1 Face Oils Market Overview
2 Global Face Oils Market Competition by Manufacturers
3 Global Face Oils Capacity, Production, Revenue (Value) by Region (2013-2018)
4 Global Face Oils Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Region (2013-2018)
5 Global Face Oils Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
6 Global Face Oils Market Analysis by Application
7 Global Face Oils Manufacturers Profiles/Analysis
8 Face Oils Manufacturing Cost Analysis
9 Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
10 Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
11 Market Effect Factors Analysis
12 Global Face Oils Market Forecast (2018-2025)
13 Research Findings and Conclusion
For further information on this report, visit – https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/3298820-global-face-oils-market-research-report-2018
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349