Do you know:
• Which passwords need to be changed if your employee quit?
• How much time your colleagues waste searching for and restoring forgotten passwords?
• What damages your company will incur if its passwords end up in the wrong hands?
• What consequences will an inadvertent personal data disclosure cause under GDPR?
Passwork makes corporate passwords easy. Store all of your company passwords in protected structured vaults, collaborate with teammates, manage user rights, track all changes, monitor security and use one click logon.
Cloud Version of Passwork
Your data is securely encrypted right in the browser. It means that even Passwork’s developers cannot read your data.
Passwork’s cloud servers are located in its own data center in Finland, which limits even physical access to them. Password Oy and all its data are under the European Union’s jurisdiction. The cloud version costs $1.5 per user per month (annual payment).
The self-hosted version is installed on your servers, comes with auditable source code, and can work even without internet access. You have full control over the company’s passwords and don’t depend on anyone.
You will not transfer any important or personal data to a third party, which fits perfectly into the GDPR policy in Europe.
Thanks to the integration with LDAP and Active Directory, your employees will be able to use their existing user accounts to sign into Passwork.
The self-hosted version costs from $49 for 5 users (one-time payment).
9 Key Features
- Store passwords in a structured way
- Quickly search by tags and color labels
- Invite and collaborate with teammates
- Set custom 6-level permissions for folders and users
- Track all activities and switch back to old password versions if necessary
- Eliminate unsecured, old, weak and compromised passwords
- Easy data import and export
- Log on to web sites in one click (with Chrome and Mozilla extensions)
- Works in any browser, Android, and iPhone.