This report studies the global Portable Stove market status and forecast, categorizes the global Portable Stove market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in United States, Europe, China, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan and other regions.
Portable stove is a cooking stove specially designed to be portable and lightweight, used in camping, picnicking, backpacking, or other use in remote locations where an easily transportable means of cooking or heating is needed.
In global market, the production of Portable Stove increases from 12512 K Units in 2012 to 18144 K Units in 2016, at a CAGR of 9.74%. In 2016, the global Portable Stove market is led by China, capturing about 26.30% of global Portable Stove production. USA is the second-largest region-wise market with 22.14% global production share.
At present, the major manufacturers of Portable Stove are concentrated in Coleman, Primus, Iwatani, Maxsum, Camp Chef, Jinyu, Suntouch, Jetboil, MalloMe, Masterbuilt, Stansport. Maxsum is the world leader, holding 10.28% production market share in 2016.
USA was the largest regional market for Portable Stove, with Consumption exceeding 4767 K Units in 2016. It is further expected to grow due to more and more camping enthusiast. In addition, Europe is also expected to witness fast growth, at an estimated CAGR of 8.93% from 2012 to 2016.
In application, Portable Stove downstream is wide and recently Portable Stove has acquired increasing significance in various fields of home appliance, outdoor appliance and others. Globally, the Portable Stove market is mainly driven by growing demand for outdoor appliance which accounts for nearly 80.75% of total downstream consumption of Portable Stove in global.
In the future, global market is expected to witness significant growth on account of rising applications, so in the next few years, Portable Stove production will show a trend of steady growth. In 2023 the production of Portable Stove is estimated to be 32515 K Units.
The global Portable Stove market is valued at 580 million US$ in 2017 and will reach 1210 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 9.6% during 2018-2025.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
- Camp Chef
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
- United States
- South Korea
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- Single-burner Stove
- Multi-burner Stove
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
- Home Appliance
- Outdoor Appliance
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Portable Stove capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
- Focuses on the key Portable Stove manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Portable Stove are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Key Stakeholders
- Portable Stove Manufacturers
- Portable Stove Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Portable Stove Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
With the given market data, We offers customizations according to the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Regional and country-level analysis of the Portable Stove market, by end-use.
Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.
Table of Contents
Global Portable Stove Market Research Report 2018
1 Portable Stove Market Overview
2 Global Portable Stove Market Competition by Manufacturers
3 Global Portable Stove Capacity, Production, Revenue (Value) by Region (2013-2018)
4 Global Portable Stove Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Region (2013-2018)
5 Global Portable Stove Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
6 Global Portable Stove Market Analysis by Application
7 Global Portable Stove Manufacturers Profiles/Analysis
8 Portable Stove Manufacturing Cost Analysis
9 Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
10 Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
11 Market Effect Factors Analysis
12 Global Portable Stove Market Forecast (2018-2025)
13 Research Findings and Conclusion
For further information on this report, visit – https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/2738699-global-portable-stove-market-research-report-2018
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349