This report studies the global Detonator market status and forecast, categorizes the global Detonator market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in United States, Europe, China, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan and other regions.
A detonator, frequently a blasting cap, is a device used to trigger an explosive device.
Worldwide, 1892.6 million units detonator have been produced in the year 2016, while China attributes close to 59.24% of the world production, EMEA close to 22.05%, and Americas 9.36%. As for the consumption, countries which have large output of mines, such as China, USA, and Australia and so on, are the key consumers. China consumed 1103 million units detonator in 2016, contributing 58.28% sales share. Coal mines accounts for 24.68% of all detonator consumption, compared to 23.40% for metal mines and 15.70 % for non-metal mines.
Yunnan Civil Explosive is the largest manufacturer of detonator. The company’ production volume was 179.7 million units in 2016 with 9.49% share globally. Other players accounted for 7.66%, 6.28% and 4.84% including Orica, CNIGC and AEL.
The global Detonator market is valued at 830 million US$ in 2017 and will reach 750 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of -1.4% during 2018-2025.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
- Yunnan Civil Explosive
- Dyno Nobel/IPL
- Nanling Civil Explosive
- Poly Permanent Union Holding Group
- Sichuan Yahua
- Leiming Kehua
- Gezhouba Explosive
- EPC Groupe
- BME Mining
- NOF Corporation
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
- United States
- South Korea
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- Industrial Electric Detonators
- Shock Tube Detonators
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
- Coal Mines
- Metal Mines
- Non-metal Mines
- Hydraulic & Hydropower
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Detonator capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
- Focuses on the key Detonator manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Detonator are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Key Stakeholders
- Detonator Manufacturers
- Detonator Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Detonator Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
With the given market data, We offers customizations according to the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Regional and country-level analysis of the Detonator market, by end-use.
Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.
Table of Contents
Global Detonator Market Research Report 2018
1 Detonator Market Overview
2 Global Detonator Market Competition by Manufacturers
3 Global Detonator Capacity, Production, Revenue (Value) by Region (2013-2018)
4 Global Detonator Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Region (2013-2018)
5 Global Detonator Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
6 Global Detonator Market Analysis by Application
7 Global Detonator Manufacturers Profiles/Analysis
8 Detonator Manufacturing Cost Analysis
9 Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
10 Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
11 Market Effect Factors Analysis
12 Global Detonator Market Forecast (2018-2025)
13 Research Findings and Conclusion
For further information on this report, visit – https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/2802352-global-detonator-market-research-report-2018
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349